Will my oral sex ever be his Best?

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 08:25 pm
Hi all!Im new here and I'm excited to interact with my fellow internet community! Smile I know this question may come across as neurotic or even obsessive but despite what people may think of me Id really like some clarity and insight on the subject. My partner and I have been together for four years and we Love each other dearly. He's my best Friend and I've never loved anyone as deeply as I love him. I am thankful that he feels the same about me. Without getting too mushy or boring you guys a little background on us: Im the first Woman he's ever loved and the first person he's ever verbally vocalized this to ("I Love you")Since meeting me and being together he has come along way emotionally. I love him and he Loves me unconditionally... The one hiccup that is driving me CRAZY may just be because of my own insecurities/stupidity but I made the detrimental mistake of asking the question many Women fear hearing the answer to... "Who was your best?" He's a very honest person so although he didn't want to and was a bit uncomfortable because he knew what would happen afterwards (he has great foresight) he told me... There was a girl that he was seeing for a short stint of time after we broke up years ago as a way of getting over me/a rebound. He didnt have any feelings for her beyond their physical relationship and broke it off with her because she became too attached and wanted more than he did (I remember him telling me about her at that time and I could tell he wasn't really feeling her) But apparently she gave the best head he's ever had... When I ask how or why he has a hard time articulating what exactly sets her apart (FRUSTRATING) but from what I understand he loved the fact that she did it to him for the sole purpose of making him cum and that was her only goal and gave her pleasure. The "feeling" he can't explain but maybe someone here can? So my question finally; (sorry I've always had a hard time condensing my thoughts) Ive come a long way in the oral sex department and Im proud of how much better I am at it (I started getting into oral in my early 20s) and although it took a lot to really start Loving it I can say in all honesty I do love doing it to him. And I know Im someones Best... But I want to be his... Will I ever be his best? I feel so discouraged and frustrated and I feel like this isn't a "practice makes perfect" situation. He tells me He loves it and Im his best but I know thats not entirely true... I can't stop thinking about what she did that Im not doing or can't do? Is it in the genes? Am I just a lost cause? I want to be his best and I want it to be mind blowing, pun intended. It makes me insecure and I feel like its holding me back from really being his best... Men is your SO your best in all sexual capacities? Are some Women so good at it that others can never hold a candle to them? Is oral sex a talent your either born with or born without? I know Im great at it, but since asking him and knowing about her its always in the back of my mind and I can't just let go when Im doing it, Im always analyzing my moves and thinking about what and how Im doing it instead of just DOING it... Can I ever believe him when he says "No, your my best"? Does being emotionally detached to a Woman make oral sex better? Are emotions a variable at all when it comes to really good oral sex? Smfh any advice would be helpful! Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 977 • Replies: 8
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 07:50 am
You are his "today" love so stop obsessing about his past.

Besides, it was probably more about where he was mentally rather than her technique.
LisaLoves26

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 11:33 am
@PUNKEY,
Thanks for the reply! Smile Where could he have been mentally? Could you elaborate?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 12:12 pm
he was seeing for a short stint of time after we broke up years ago as a way of getting over me/a rebound. So you were apart and he was in an emotional state and probably horney.

he wasn't really feeling her . . . Yup, he was using her. Not very nice.

she did it to him for the sole purpose of making him cum and that was her only goal and gave her pleasure. How do you know that gave HER pleasure? Was she a control freak or trying to get him to rely on her. But that didn't work. Just shows you, sex is not enough to hold a relatinship together. Remember that.

Now come on, is HE the best kisser you ever had?

LisaLoves26

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:25 pm
@PUNKEY,
I don't think he was using her. He was very upfront and honest with her in that they didn't have a future and he didn't want to be with her, he just wanted to things to be casual. He gave her the option of disengaging but she didn't want to. It was just a physical relationship that he ended because despite him being clear and her agreeing, she became attached.

I don't know for certain that she did it for her own pleasure as I can only go off of what he told me. But what he liked about her or it was that she did it for no other reason than to make him cum/for his pleasure. He said "it was like her job to make him cum" and thats all she cared about. Not getting anything in return etc that made her Happy. I can understand that but the "feeling" I wish I could understand more... Maybe he liked her more than he thought so that makes it "feel" better?

Hahahaha No he's not my best. But maybe I'm too neurotic for that to make a difference Sad
Debra Law

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 01:42 pm
@LisaLoves26,
LisaLoves26 wrote:

I don't think he was using her.

Perhaps he's using you? in his own self-serving (selfish, selfish) manner. In order to compete with the past "best", you must service his needs to the exclusion of your own. So, you must try and try and try again to win that coveted title as "his best". Lucky (or more likely, unlucky) you.
LisaLoves26

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 02:05 pm
@Debra Law,
He didn't tell me about her on his own in a "why don't you try and do it the was she did it, she was the best". I asked him who did it the best in a sort of playful way and he really didn't want to talk about it. He didn't think it mattered because we're together and we Love each other... I probed him and beat it out of him. He said he loves the way I do it and is Happy with all aspects of what I do. This is me obsessing over something that shouldn't matter but for whatever reason its threatening. My own insecurities are manifesting and are to blame. I just want to know what I could do to be the best... Maybe in my own mind :/
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2016 03:13 pm
@LisaLoves26,
Obviously you are hung up on whether you are good enough at giving oral. And maybe he is not being sincere enough, in your opinion, when he tells you that you are good. So, for a limited time only (probably until my wife gets home) if you run over here to my house I will let you give me oral and will give you my honest opinion about your technique and ability.

Seriously, don't sweat it. If he is enjoying what you are doing for him, then who really cares if you or some previous woman is the best. You are the current blow job giver and that is all that should be important to you.
0 Replies

erom43

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2017 12:41 pm
@LisaLoves26,
It's mostly mental. Although technique can be important, it's the situation, and mental attitude that can push a guy over the top. Sex for the sake of sex, is much different than sex as part of making love. Guys have no problem seeing the difference, women often can not. The best sex (orgasm) I ever had, was with a girl I just broke up with. She essentially lay there, and I used her body. It was purely mental. So stop worrying about being the best, and just have good sex, and a good relationship.
0 Replies