Do you swing?

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 02:16 pm
No panz... LAW suits not LEISURE suits
0 Replies

Slingofan

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 06:06 pm
Well if everyone in bed enjoys being with each other, it can be a lot of fun.

It is not for everyone.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2004 06:12 pm
I have never tried it before, but I found out earlier today that such an opportunity is forthcoming.

I was arrested for killing a couple people the other day. ( couple of kids stealing my pumpkins. What would you have done?)

So I ask the jailer as he walked by, "Hey, Bill, when am I gonna get out of here?"

He looked me square in the eye and said, "You're gonna swing, Ratzenhofer."

Now I ask you: Why should I be so lucky?
0 Replies

Wild n Crazy

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 07:58 am
We live in a home of 5 bi-man and 5 bi-woman. We have orgies all the time. The best part is someone is always at home and ready for fun.

If we could all get married to each other we would. Why should marriage be limited to just two people?
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:14 am
welcome W&C...why indeed?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:21 am
My first two wives and I did it...back in the "swinging" days of that free love thing...also a lot of drugs......but with the benefit of hindsight, a wife who wouldn't consider it.....and the fact that I live in a community property state.....I wouldn't do it now......
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 08:22 am
PS I've also gotten a little more old fashioned as I've grown older.....call me stiff and unreasonable but I like a girl with an immune system......
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:41 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
...call me stiff and unreasonable...

I've never thought of you as unreasonable. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 09:47 am
a misleading choice of words on my part for sure Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 10:33 am
Immune systems are SO overrated.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 10:36 am
Wild & Crazy wrote:

If we could all get married to each other we would. Why should marriage be limited to just two people?

That's a whole other thread..... Laughing

My friends have an open marriage...rule is that they just have to tell the other person. They did it before they were married and still do. It works for them. Whatever turns your crank. Or floats your boat. Or whatever. I could never do it.

Nope nope nope.
0 Replies

BCP1

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 03:46 pm
If I catch someone screwing my wife, I will be swinging.
a baseball bat, a chair, the dining room table or whatever else I can get my hands on to swing along side their heads.

is that what you mean by "Do you swing?"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 03:55 pm
So, BCP! can we mark you down for a no, or a don't get caught?
0 Replies

BCP1

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2004 04:35 pm
LOL, I think a simple no would work.

And if I were to get caught, the swinging would be a knife as it sliced through my male pride.

My wife and I never learned to share well with others.
0 Replies

Wild n Crazy

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 02:46 pm
Swinging with people who like to swing is a lot of fun. We went on a cruise last winter. The ship was small only 40 people on board. The ship belonged to one of our friends. We all had a great time.

We will be going again in February.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Oct, 2004 02:58 pm
Kristie wrote:
Wild & Crazy wrote:

That's a whole other thread..... Laughing

My friends have an open marriage...rule is that they just have to tell the other person. They did it before they were married and still do. It works for them. Whatever turns your crank. Or floats your boat. Or whatever. I could never do it.

Nope nope nope.

I'm sure there are lots of people on A2K who are sorry to hear that! :wink:
0 Replies

stoneylee

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 06:05 pm
I'm not into sharing either, plus I've seen what swinging can do to a relationship. My husband and his ex-fiance were swingers and she ended up having sex with someone behind his back which ultimatly ended their relationship. I also have a married friend who swings and things are beginning to get out of hand in that same way. As far as I percieve swinging is only allowed when both partners are present. I can understand how it could easily lead to cheating on your mate though . . . if you don't consider swinging cheating on your mate already.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 18 Oct, 2004 08:52 pm
Hahaha, this is the best thread I've read so far,
and some of your answers are priceless. Mr. Green

--
On topic, I'm quite oldfashioned (as you can see from my Avatar) which means I don't like to share or distribute freely either.
0 Replies

Wild n Crazy

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 07:46 pm
I think that people who want to swing and if all know what is happening that it is OK.

Just don't hide it from a partner.

We have a closed relationship, we only have relationships with the 9 others who we live with. We sometimes all sleep in one big bed, yes the bed is big enough for ten of us. Most of the time we sleep in pairs or groups of three.

We enjoy the love that we share.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 20 Oct, 2004 08:18 pm
Closed relationship with 9 other people is an oxymoron Mr. Green
0 Replies