What I can do to Reduce the Effect of Climate Change in the Future

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:21 am
@Frugal1,
oh, ,you mean, senator jim inhofe from Oklahoma, who is a completely bought-and-paid-for subsidiary of the fossil fuel industry? now there's a reliable source <sarcasm alert>
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:21 am
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51-wEIMOoUL.jpg
Frugal1

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:22 am
http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/303385/4833370/1295457896027/global+warming+1.gif?token=R4abn5S5KKJDuKfP64pr6snLH8c%3D
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:28 am
@Frugal1,
when I can figure out how to cut-and-paste covers of the numerous IPCC reports, I'll give you pictures of publications that are actually based on voluminous facts.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:33 am
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/62cgE3D3O6k/hqdefault.jpg
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:34 am
9 Things You Need To Know About The Climate Change Hoax
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 09:36 am
Tens of Thousands Of Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2017 11:01 am
@Frugal1,
That recycles the same old bullshit that we keep hearing from the denialist crokwd. Antarctic ice is retreating, the West Antarctic ice shelf just lost a berg the sixe of Delaware, Arctic ice keeps setting new lows,\year after year and the ice cover that exists keeps losing the much more resistant to melting old ice year after year for the yearly ice which melts every summer. The WSJ article was from Richard Lindzen, the loud MIT sceptic, whose iris hypothesis, much touted in the denializst blogs a couple years ago, bombed out, and whose views are not accepted by other MIT faculty and students. That there has been no significant warming has been roundly debunked--temp records have been set the last three years. pent the money they years ago, Al Gore told Everybody that they'd make a lot of money if they invested in green resources. The rest of the world has looked at the rising ovean levels flooding over their sea walls and started spending the money they'll need to to mitigate it, Al Gore was right and is benefiting from it. Too bad the shrinking number of sceptics let politics trump their own evyes. GThat article, indeed the whole website is a total head in the sand scam.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 08:00 am
Liberal tears are the cause of rising sea levels
farmerman

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 08:46 am
@Frugal1,
perhaps youll see thetruth when you begin to walk upright Fuggle
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2017 08:57 am
Barack Obama: The Participation-Trophy President

All supporters of the climate change fraud will receive a participation trophy.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2018 11:17 am
I've seen studies showing that the biggest difference one can make to not add to global warming was by not having kids... And it seems to be happening: climate change is increasingly mentioned in the US as a reason not to have kids.

Quote:
With Environmental Disasters Looming, Many Are Choosing Childless Futures
Madeleine Davies
5 Feb. 2018

Over the past decade, birth rates in the U.S. have dropped to a historic low, with several contributing factors such as the dipping economy and, more positively, advancements in sex education and family planning. But among those deciding whether or not to have kids is an increasingly pressing worry: How do we justify bringing new life into a world that’s becoming environmentally unlivable?

As a recent New York Times report by Maggie Astor demonstrates, the threat of climate change is featuring in more and more heavily in people’s plans to procreate [...]

https://jezebel.com/with-environmental-disasters-looming-many-are-choosing-1822730080
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2018 11:08 am
@Olivier5,
And the second biggest difference you can make is to Not travel on an airliner.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2018 11:34 am
@Leadfoot,
Which I do all the time, for work... :-(
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 11 Oct, 2018 09:13 am
0 Replies

RinkuKhanna

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2019 12:33 am
@RyanO45,
Climate change is changing little by little daily, All we can do is change our habits first and grow more trees as only abundant trees can bring the nature back to normal.
0 Replies