How to get acquainted with the hearing girl?

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2016 09:48 pm
Hello all!!!
My name's Andrey, I cann't hear with hearing loss and wear 2 hearing aid (hard of hearing). Well I hear and I can talk and voice communicate. I'm a white man and brown hair.

Tell me please!!!
Will or not, to get acquainted with the hearing girl for friendship, love and sex. A marriage and married don't know, maybe can be obtained or not.
Friends, familiars, communication and relationships normally as friends or familiars. Good and ordinary people normal, and the bad and stupid is no, and the rest (almost or so-so) in different ways and as wants to be friends or not.
Why are those who hear the girls and different people don't respect and don't get acquainted with the deaf. Why? I don't understand. What do think hearing people about those the deaf and hard of hearing.

Hearing girls in the profession "interpreter, interpreter of psychologist, interpreter of teacher and other professions for deaf" in different ways. He may want or not want to fall in love or deny differently. The most important to learn and work and help is necessary and important. And in life in different ways (friends, familiars, love, sex, marriage, family, and what else). If he wants to meet you, everything will be fine and good, but if you don't want and don't respect or denied "allright and as you want" almost and/or so-so in different ways and how it happened.

I like pretty, cute, funny, talkative, sociable, attractive, sexy, and others. Any girls and different persons (Races of face the world: White, Asians, Blacks, Mexicans, Latinos, Brazilians and others).

For example:
Blacks and darks guys like and want to meet with a sweet white girls.
White and Asian girls also want to enjoy and get to know hot blacks or dark guys. Same thing, just all people are different.
And now I'm deaf or hard of hearing, I also want to meet with the hearing hot, pretty and sexy girls.

But for me, religion is the church and monasteries. I don't like and are not interested. Show me where's God, and Allah is none. I"m atheist and Christianity forever. A nationality and different faces it's normal and doesn't care. Friends, familiars, communication, relationships, soul, spiritual, or other long-term relationships and this is normal. Better yet more friends, friendship and peace.

Those who's believe and who's like to meeting, and who doesn't.
For example: а father (husband, boyfriend) unbelieving and atheist, and a mother (wife, girlfriend) was a believer and different religions, and conversely wife (mother, girlfriend) and unbelieving atheist, and a husband (father, boyfriend) who believes and different religions. Too the same.

Deafs and deafmutes almost the same, but it's very difficult to communicate, and hard of hearing normal, but differently ways and different life.

Tell me answer please. Get or not. How to get acquainted with the hearing girl. To make it easier to meet and communicate.

Thanks, and wait for answer
Andrey
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,011 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2016 08:28 am
Say hi, whether through speech, instant message, writing down on a piece of paper, or sign. Be nice. Smile.

And for God's sake don't just talk to one person, or only to the women you think are 'hot'. Practice your social skills with everyone, hearing or deaf.
0 Replies