California Child Support

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2016 10:07 pm
I have be falsely named as the mother in a California child support case. I currently live in Texas. I was born and raised in California until I moved to Texas in 2007. That is the year the supposed child was born. I called the child support office immediately and notified them that I am not the mother. They sent me a mistaken identity form. Between them sending the mistaken identity form and me sending the form back which was a matter of days they already sent information to my employer for income verification. They also stated that they will show the picture on the ID to the father and once he says that I am not it will all be done. Considering that they have already submitted for income verification I find this extremely unlikely. Does anyone have any advice? I know its usually the dad that is falsely named but there is a first for everything.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,808 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 07:06 am
You can also do like countless falsely named fathers have done before you: get a DNA test. And a lawyer, too, if that doesn't work.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » California Child Support
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 11/30/2023 at 08:22:36