stuck between 2 guys... help!

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 01:25 am
im not one to have alot of guys in my life, just random guys u want me but now there are 2 that are quite interested and i like them both. one of them if a few years older but i can really talk to him and he makes me laugh alot. the other is my age and i can also talk to him. wat should i do? i dotn want to hurt either of them....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 511 • Replies: 2
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 07:05 am
Take the one who makes you laugh. That's worth gold.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Sat 9 Oct, 2004 07:14 am
First, you have to figure out what you want. Do you know? Long term, short term, value-wise? Then, compare what they want. Do they want the same? Something compatible with what you want? How honest/reliable are the 2 contenders? Do you trust one more than the other? Then what about chemistry? Laughing is good, but what does the other bring? Usually there is good chemistry with most people you are attracted to, and it can be of such different varieties, it's hard to figure out which is more, but then you have to decide based upon what you need, and also upon what they say they need.

Just my $0.02 worth for today. Wink
0 Replies