LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

dlowan

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 05:57 pm
@Heeven,
Yes. Great to see your little beak here again, though!
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 06:11 pm
@firefly,
Uh, oh, I love Vonny.
Hope she is ok.

Vonny, if you are reading, let us know if we can help somehow.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 07:08 pm
FBM - I miss you!
panzade

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 07:10 pm
@hingehead,
I miss Former Monk too.
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 07:15 pm
@panzade,
Me too, strongly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 07:27 pm
@hingehead,
I tried tracking him down (he used the same name on a few sites) but no luck so far Sad
ossobucotemp

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2016 08:28 pm
@ehBeth,
When I looked when he disappeared, there seemed to me no obvious problem going on, his last post being mild.

I regard him well and he says what he thinks or is quiet.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2016 09:23 pm
Good news - I just heard from JL Nob0dy! except I didn't get to the phone in time, and while he left a short message and his phone number, I couldn't quite hear it. I'll try again in the morning to decipher the number. But.. I know his real name and have his address somewhere in this room, so I can probably nab the phone number.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2016 10:30 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I sent Vonny a msg about a month ago, but I haven't heard from her. I hope she's just taking some time off. Vonny's a ton of fun on the silly game threads.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2016 11:26 pm
@hingehead,
yeh, JL Nobody and FBM are high on my list of "miss ya guys"

Oh well, everything in life is temporary.

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2016 11:27 pm
@ossobucotemp,
ask JL if hes busy with his painting. The more I read about the "death of painting", the more into doing abstract art I get
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 12:49 pm

Vonny in da house... Smile
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 10:39 am
@Robert Gentel,
I am going to force myself to give Robert’s website one more bit of free material as not being happy with just allowing personal insults and phony vote downs he decided to go on after some of his main posters using the excused that they was doing the same as he had been allowing others to do for years in replying back to insults in kind.

First it was Hawkeye with a 6 months or so ban from this website, then others including myself with a week ban for a reason that he never took the time to explain.

It is one thing to put up with the nonsense from other users as long as it on an even playing field but when the owner of the website join in by misusing his powers to interfere with the free expression of ideas on a discussion website in support of a small an nasty group of posters it is past the time to leave an allowed the website to died a natural death from boredom.

After all the internet is far largest then anyone website and it took all of five minutes to find and join a largest and far less abuse full site then able2know.

To sum up, I had been lucky to have met some interesting people with interesting ideas on this website in spite of the high noise level cause by the abusers but now that Robert had join in with the abusing group it is time to move on.

Happy holydays. Even to the abusers and to Robert who for unknown reasons of his own had granted them a license to abuse.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 10:52 am
@BillRM,
I disagree. Able2know has provided the tools by which many of us have had the opportunity to meet in person people from many countries and across this country.
When I went to Moscow, Sergei met me at the Tretyakov Gallery, and took me on a day tour of Moscow to places most tourists don't see.
I recently met Francisco Baez in Mexico City through able2know, and he took me on a tour of Mexico City.
We have had meets in San Francisco, Houston, Austin, New York City, London, Lippstadt, and Hawaii.
I've been fortunate to have been a member of able2know since Robert invited me to join from Abuzz in 2002.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 11:26 am
Thank god and Greyhound he's gone.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 05:32 am
@BillRM,
Sour grapes must be on the menu, again.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 05:42 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Happy holydays.

Thank you, I'm glad someone else appreciates the festivities associated with 3rd November.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 05:57 am
I miss JLNobody gentleness.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 06:10 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
. . . Thank you, I'm glad someone else appreciates the festivities associated
with 3rd November.
The Feast of St. Winifred!
And I completely forgot to decorate.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2016 07:34 am
@George,
I never knew Mrs Mandela had been beatified. I must have missed that in all the hoohah about Mother Theresa.
0 Replies