LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2013 03:16 pm
letty's last post was on May 28TH. It was not surprising she had to take time off, but she had no chance to prepare us for her silence, apparently. I believe back pains were her primary symptoms, but it is a presumption on my part to claim that is why she has been absent. I invite you all to join me in wishing her a speedy and full recovery.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2013 03:33 pm
@edgarblythe,
I've been looking for Miss Letty. I hope she's feeling well and posting again soon.
Debacle

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2013 03:55 pm
@ehBeth,
Yeah, I hope so, too. I saw her post of the 28th that Edgar mentioned. Nothing there to suggest she was going away. Among other things, she noted I was back on site.

You don't suppose that had ..... nah, it couldn't have been that ... could it? Shocked

We've always been good chums; I certainly hope she's okay.
Eva

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 03:50 pm
@Debacle,
I received a very short message from Letty this morning saying she is in the hospital and will write more later. I suppose we'll have to wait to hear what's up.

ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 03:55 pm
@Eva,
Oh, dear. Hope I hope I hope she's ok.

I don't follow the wa2k thread anymore since my computer doesn't see youtubes. Well, once in a while I'll look, but that's an exercise in music frustration. Anyway, I'd missed that Letty had been missing recently.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Mon 10 Jun, 2013 08:02 pm
@Eva,
Thanks, Eva. Hope you receive good news.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 05:36 pm
For any who didn't notice, letty made an appearance on the radio thread today.
panzade

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:05 pm
@edgarblythe,
good news
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 06:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
Good!
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 01:55 pm
Has anyone heard how Matt Davis is getting on? He moved to Detroit to work in a different hospital, and help his girlfriend open a yoga studio - but he hasn't posted since he made the move in March/April.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2013 12:19 pm
There are so many people I miss, but I was gone for so many years this last time, I don't remember names. My two periods of brief returns wasn't enough to remember anything......
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:31 pm
Guys, I'm lost. This doesn't look like facebook...

A
R
Thinking about you all.
roger

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:32 pm
@failures art,
It ain't Kansas either, Toto, but welcome back to wherever we are
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:33 pm
@failures art,
Hiya FART! Good to see you around these parts. How's life treating you? Miss you.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:45 pm
@failures art,
Geez Louise, good to see you.

What's goin' on?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
I saw you say some place that Letty was having eye surgery. Oh! But I don't see this kind of info as it's of little use for me to to try to follow the wa2k thread, a thread that runs fast and faster (given I rarely can see and hear youtubes).

I see she is posting, is probably ok.
Lemme and others know, eh?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 09:04 pm
I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm doing well. I'm still in DC. I've been living with my girlfriend for a year now (we've been together for about 3.5 years). I've become very active in my local cycling community, and I play bike polo twice a week and travel a lot. I went back to Japan this year after 12 years. It was good. Last year I rode my bike across the state of Iowa. I'm still vegan. In case Finn is reading, his 20 year bet that I'll become a republican is in year 6, and so far my only political shifts have been more to the left. So I'm over a quarter of the way through it--can't remember what the stakes were, but I'm betting he's going to owe me a 6-pack in 2036. I've been debating moving to Seattle or San Francisco with my lady and our cats. That's about it for me now.

A
Reading some threads and just lurking about...
T
hingehead

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 10:31 pm
@failures art,
Adjusted for inflation that 6-pack will be a brewery.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 09:10 am
@failures art,
That all sounds good to me, including the potential move.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 09:52 am
@failures art,
Nice to hear from you mate.
0 Replies