LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

wandeljw

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 03:29 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Gus will be back. He is probably on a journey of self actualization, somewhere in Nepal or Azuza. When the sacred scarab has made six journeys, Gus will, I predict, come to post his new wisdom. You will recognize him by a golden pitchfork and medium starch overalls. His face will be singed by the fire of great learning.

.....as foretold in the prophecy
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Nov, 2009 11:16 pm
@wandeljw,
Couldn't have possibly been in the bible. LOL
Letty

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 04:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
C.I. where is Robert/Craven.
panzade

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2009 04:28 pm
@Letty,
I'm guessing South America
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2009 05:39 am
@panzade,

Robert was here last friday...
Letty

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2009 04:00 pm
@Region Philbis,
anyone heard from nimh?
Dutchy

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 02:52 pm
@Letty,
Gus is back! http://able2know.org/user/gustavratzenhofer/
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 06:25 pm
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Stray Cat? I used to enjoy reading him or her, but the latest posts date from August 2008. Everything okay with Stray Cat?
Thomas

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 06:35 pm
@Letty,
Nimh seems fine, Letty. He's quite active on his Facebook page.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 07:37 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas, Stray Cat was a woman who added so much to this forum. We discussed Nicholas and Alexandra and Mrs. Anderson's claim to be Anastasia.

She did a great Elvis impersonation and loved jazz. I miss her contributions and I hope that she decides to return.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 31 Dec, 2009 12:36 pm
The prince has made appearances on several threads today!
aidan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:46 am
@wandeljw,
I miss Foxfyre's contributions. Although on most societal and political issues we seemed to be on fairly opposite ends of the spectrum, I always found her to be clear thinking and a good expository writer. She always had something valuable to add to a discussion.
I also found her to be goodhearted toward others.
I'm concerned that she may not believe that there are posters on this site who believe this to be true about her.
I could tell her this in a pm - but I want to make my support for her particular brand of contribution known.
I miss her contributions (aside from the nfl thread, where I never go - I'm American - but I don't know didly about American football).

Foxfyre - if you're reading this - I wish you'd start an interesting thread. You're someone who can express beliefs and opinions without making those with differing ones feel belittled or insulted or less than and I miss your presence here.

(I also hope you had a merry christmas and are enjoying a healthy and happy new year thus far).
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:49 am
@aidan,
I think missing someone and missing someone's contributions is something different - Foxfyre still posts here on A2K.
Obviously she has a point why only posting in some threads.

(Others only read or totally left. [Or come back under different names.])
aidan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 05:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
As I said, Walter - she's missing to me (as I don't have the skills or a reason to post on the NFL thread).

Yep- she's missing to me and I miss having the opportunity to interact with her. I want her to know that I'd welcome her presence on threads on which I can particpate and be a part.

I just want her to know that.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 06:08 am
@aidan,

(sending her a PM would prolly be the best way to accomplish that...)
aidan

Reply Fri 8 Jan, 2010 06:35 am
@Region Philbis,
1) I've never pm'd someone who hasn't pm'd me first. Just my policy in case someone doesn't appreciate pm's- you can never know if you don't know people.

2) As Walter said, Foxfyre has a reason she doesn't post anymore on threads on which she used to post a lot. I'm afraid and concerned that she's feeling bad or hurt. I want to publicly assure her that there are people (or at least someone) who misses her presence on those sorts of threads - a show of support if you will.
I could have started a thread about it - but I read Letty's support of Straycat on this thread and I thought it would be okay to add mine about Foxfyre-(I understand the difference in that Straycat does not post anywhere on the board and Foxfyre does).

Sorry if this is upsetting to anyone - and especially if I've embarrassed or bothered you Foxfyre.

I was just trying to express how I felt about your posts on religion and politics threads and how I miss the interaction.
georgeob1

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 09:06 pm
I came here to ask, Where is Foxfyre ? Then saw Aidan's post above. Too bad - a loss for A2K. Intolerance, from whatever source it arises, is a bad thing.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 09:30 pm
@aidan,
Foxfyre and I pm once in a while - we're in many ways opposites but also relatively neighbors. We've long planned to have a cup of coffee/lunch. Not to explain someone's pm, but she has some new enthusiasms and possible things going on unrelated to a2k. I'd say, just pm her.
(Pardon me if I posted that before, I'm having a sense of deja vu)

Rockhead

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 12:56 pm
where the hell is 2pax ?
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 01:16 pm
@ossobuco,
Well if you do see her or write to her please add my name to the list of those who have missed her and her posts. Thanks Smile
0 Replies