LOST & MISPLACED A2K people.

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 04:27 pm
gus is no longer lost... but he will always be misplaced.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 04:39 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
gus is no longer lost... but he will always be misplaced.

Provide us with proof where I can find him presently? Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 04:43 pm
One of the things that occurred to me during my sabbatical was the fact that I had never played ping pong with Region.

Why, during times of stress, do such thoughts enter one's mind?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 04:47 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
One of the things that occurred to me during my sabbatical was the fact that I had never played ping pong with Region.

Is this multiple choice? Whichever, whatever...good to see you done did return.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:00 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

So sorry to read you have been under a lot of stress recently Gus (self inflicted or by some wicked female Smile ) but sure glad to see you back on the threads.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:04 pm
One night, while I slept, one of the jailers stormed into my cell and shook my shoulder.

"What do you want?" , I asked, as I was shaken from my deep slumber.

"Who is Dutchy?", he replied, "And what do the two of you have in common with a wallaby?"

I snorted and returned to my sleep, but not before visions of Dutchy danced in my head.
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:12 pm
Is this what you were dreaming about? Laughing Laughing Laughing
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6524/wallabykw3.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:14 pm
I am saddened by that cartoon, Dutchy, not so much for the content, but rather because you had such a thing at your disposal.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:14 pm
this is the kind of bank i'd like to look after my money Laughing
why let the money sit in any ordinary bank where it'll just turn must with age , much better to have some funn with it ... while it lasts !
hbg

Quote:
The Bank is Daytona Beach's hottest night club. It's where night life comes alive. Located at 701 Main Street the club is centrally located. Only blocks from Daytona Beach and Daytona Harley Davidson. Daytona Beach is home to NASCAR'S speed weeks, Spring Break and one of Florida's greatest beaches, it makes sense that The Bank is a great choice for booking your wedding or private party.

Built in the early 20's as a bank and converted to a club in the 70's. The Bank still maintains its original charm and character. With the original vault still in tact which now secures a variety of beers and wines. The warm bricked walls set a great back drop for The Bank's stage where many national and regional performers have graced their presence. The Bank also hosts the Florida International Festival featuring the London Symphony Orchestra which brings many performances from around the world. Throughout the year The Bank along with the other neighboring pubs and clubs on Main Street host fantastic street parties. Loaded with food, drink, live music and great people they are always a hit with all who attend.

Two of our biggest street parties here on Main Street are Bike Week and Biketoberfest, both world renowned catering to motorcycle enthusiasts from around the world. During Bike weeks the Razorbacks rock The Bank with the most entertaining rock-a-billy performance in the south-east. Wednesday nights at The Bank is an open Blues jam where all blues enthusiasts are welcome. The first Sunday of the month we have a free BBQ with live music.

So no matter what your taste for a good time the Bank has something for everyone. Be sure to visit us when in town.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:15 pm
Who the hell left the door unlocked and allowed hamburger to enter with his nonsense?
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:19 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I am saddened by that cartoon, Dutchy, not so much for the content, but rather because you had such a thing at your disposal.

Comes in handy sometimes Gus. Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:22 pm
i was playing ping pong at the rec hall one time.
man, i was on a roll that day.
just kept winning and winning.

i was outlasting opponent after opponent.
so i look around and said, "anyone else?"

i saw a fella walkin' by, carrying a pitchfork.
"hey you with the pitchfork! wanna play a game or three?"
he glanced over, eyed me wearily, shook his head no, and kept on walkin'...
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 07:24 pm
Region Philbis wrote:
i was playing ping pong at the rec hall one time.
man, i was on a roll that day.
just kept winning and winning.

i was outlasting opponent after opponent.
so i look around and said, "anyone else?"

i saw a fella walkin' by, carrying a pitchfork.
"hey you with the pitchfork! wanna play a game or three?"
he glanced over, eyed me wearily, shook his head no, and kept on walkin'...

Ah-HA!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 03:43 am
ehBeth wrote:
I've been missing makemeshiver.

I've thought about her, too, lately.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2007 10:26 am
Also missing blacksmithn...
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 01:09 am
I'll say a rare hello these days. Smile I was driving through Albuquerque a few weeks back and wished that I had the time and the whereabouts of Osso, Diane and Dys, but it was a very quick trip from Oklahoma to California and right back to Oklahoma again with no time for stops or greetings. I did wave and holler an outloud "Hello" to you three there, though, so I hope you got the message in the breeze.

I truly do think of so many of you so very often and would love to take more time on here than I have been.....just so many things on my plate right now and time always has a way of jetting by far too fast to keep up with. Ahhh, if only I had two days where I could just sit down and write!

Peace be to all.....
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 01:54 am
Just a quick ask.....has anyone heard from Baldimo or Seed since they were deployed about a year or so ago?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 03:24 am
Lady J. Welcome back. We missed you here. I didn't know about Baldimo, but Seed started a delightful poetry thread. Unfortunately, he has been having marital problems, I'm afraid, and I haven't heard much from him since that time.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 04:13 am
I don't know if she was ever active on A2K, but old-timers from Abuzz days will certainly remember Joan Lee. Sadly, she passed away April 10. There's more on the Rainforest thread on this site.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 05:58 am
I'm afraid that I didn't know Joan Lee, M.A., but I am sorry to hear that she is no longer with us.

Anyone know the where-abouts of D'artagnan?
0 Replies