New Holiday for Men

Reply Wed 29 Jan, 2003 11:25 am
Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, movies and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secret...guys feel left out. That's right...left out.

There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it, which is why a new holiday has been created.

March 20th is now officially "Steak & BJ Day."

Simple, effective and self-explanatory...this holiday has been created so you ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town - the name of the holiday explains it all...just a steak and a BJ. That's it.

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak & BJ Day will usher in a new age of love, as men everywhere will try THAT much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like a perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 738 • Replies: 8
No top replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:07 am
I'd love that! 20th of march happens to be my birthday, too! coincidence, or what?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:16 am
It's OK, bigdice, you can admit it -- you actually started this initiative, didn't ya? ("Coincidence." Right. Rolling Eyes)

Wink
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:21 am
I wish I did, all the guys of this world would love me, especially the butchers... they would have a sales pitch, fer sure!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:39 am
I don't eat steaks Sad

What happens to the veggies ??
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:46 am
Learn to hunt! Soyburgers?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:49 am
Oh I guess I will be happy with just the BJ
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 08:53 pm
Ha ah ahahhaha, steak and beef jerkies, I can do that!!! >>>>>snicker, cough, arggggggggggggggggggg<<<<
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2003 09:06 pm
<teehee>
And, Misti, I thought he was talking about a trip to that cheap wharehouse department store....
0 Replies