Feeling Mean

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:18 pm
I am feeling especially mean today. Anyone else ever get like this? I have no sense of compassion nor do I have any feelings of regret at acting like a total bitch. Hmm....

Just wanted to get that out there. I probably shouldn't offer advice today. People don't often want to hear the honest truth. And they really don't want to hear that they are the problem.

Nah....I think I will continue to prowl the board looking for someone to give advice to. Could be fun. Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,088 • Replies: 164
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 02:55 pm
I've decided that I am being mean because I am unhappy. There, I've said it. I am unhappy. It is even hard to say to a bunch of strangers. Well, I guess the old saying is true... I am mean because I am unhappy. Crying or Very sad

(And don't ask why. I don't want to talk about it.)

Just wanted to say it out loud. Or something close to outloud. Or something. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:02 pm
Kristie- OK, so you have taken the first step, and put a label on your behavior. Now what do you plan to do to change things? Remember, often one is in a situation that is difficult to control.......but the person CAN control their reaction to the situation.

Quote:
"A man is about as happy as he makes up his mind to be." -- Abraham Lincoln
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:07 pm
Kristie... Bear could use your advice over here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35428
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 03:49 pm
Kristie--

From what I've seen of your advice today, you're on target--particularly with some of the A2K Drama Queens who don't seem particularly receptive to softly spoken common sense.

As for the angst--sometimes the world is too much with us. I promise you that you'll never have to live today again.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 04:11 pm
Kristie, if it makes you feel any better, go ahead, tell me off. Let me have it. Both barrels.

I dig the pain, baby.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 04:55 pm
I watched "Mean Girls" today. They all turned out okay, so I think it's okay to have your mean days. Smile
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 05:18 pm
Re: Feeling Mean
Kristie wrote:
I am feeling especially mean today. Anyone else ever get like this? I have no sense of compassion nor do I have any feelings of regret at acting like a total bitch. Hmm....

I'm always like that....it's not mean, it's just telling it how it is, instead of what people wanna hear!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:08 pm
I'm feeling pretty damn mean today myself. I've only slept 5 hours in the last 5 days and I'd like to hang my ex by his balls for constantly cutting off my sons child support.

Ok, I'm done.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 07:01 am
Noddy24 wrote:
Kristie--

As for the angst--sometimes the world is too much with us. I promise you that you'll never have to live today again.

Man that is depressing.....

My mom always chastised me when I'd say "I wish it was Friday!" because she wanted to know why I was wishing my life away. So true.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 07:03 am
Re: Feeling Mean
stand up for pessimism wrote:
Kristie wrote:

I'm always like that....it's not mean, it's just telling it how it is, instead of what people wanna hear!

Yeah, I've been accused of being a "heartless bitch" "cold" "unreceptive" "mean"... the list goes on...

Oh well. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 07:04 am
Montana wrote:
I'm feeling pretty damn mean today myself. I've only slept 5 hours in the last 5 days and I'd like to hang my ex by his balls for constantly cutting off my sons child support.

Ok, I'm done.

That could be interesting....hmmm...take lots of pictures. I know that there will be people here who would like to see just HOW you hang him by his balls. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:54 am
Yeah, and I'd bring my movie camera just to get that live action with sound effects ;-) Of course I'd have to cut off his penis just to make sure he doesn't F*** anyone else and bring more children into this world to abuse! Might as well torture the rat bastard while he's hangin there.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 09:58 am
Damn, I've stumbled into a Wiccan excorcism...my penis is tellin me to move along.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 10:00 am
Wow.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 10:58 am
I should change the name of this thread to "Come on in if you want to be mean".

Makes you feel so much better to just get stuff off your chest. Like the casteration and hanging by the balls of your ex. Dead beat dads should all be flogged with a giant sausage. That would teach them.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:00 am
kickycan wrote:
Wow.

come on kicky...where is your sence of adventure?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:03 am
panzade wrote:
Damn, I've stumbled into a Wiccan excorcism...my penis is tellin me to move along.

**waving arms in air while dancing naked in the moonlight chanting ancient incantations**
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:04 am
Kristie,

I hope you're feeling better today Very Happy

I'm going for a walk to the coffeeshop now and I'm going to make eye-contact with and smile at everyone I see on the way - to offset the mean-ness you've been spreading as of late. Wink

There are a ton of gold-stars waiting for you in the non-smokers lounge...

Oh yeah, even when you're 'mean' you're still pretty nice...sorry bout that...

Montana on the other hand...that's one cold woman! Razz
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:07 am
Thanks Jer....awful nice of you....

I am only being polite here because it isn't nice to be cruel to strangers. Twisted Evil

My husband would differ in opinion with you. He thinks I can be very mean.

But meanness aside, I am a damn fine looking woman with the body of a goddess so he looks past the flaws. :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Feeling Mean
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 01:19:22