Feeling Mean

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:16 am
Kristie you really need to make it to my house for the monthly sacrifice of the goat and the moonlight dance that follows...especially if you look that good naked
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:17 am
Kristie--

You and your mother obviously subscribe to this school of thought:

LOST: Between sunrise and sunset, one golden hour set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for it is gone forever.

Me? I figure that once the sun sets on a dismal day that tomorrow is likely to be a considerable improvement. You don't get reruns on days--bad or good--just more permutations of one or the other. Tune in tomorrow....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:26 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Kristie you really need to make it to my house for the monthly sacrifice of the goat and the moonlight dance that follows...especially if you look that good naked

he he he Laughing

I'm over being mean in the Wife of Cohabitant? thread. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:32 pm
Down every long and difficult road, there comes a turn.

And after that turn lies another long and difficult.

So, jump all over me. I don't mind a bit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:36 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Kristie--

You and your mother obviously subscribe to this school of thought:

LOST: Between sunrise and sunset, one golden hour set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for it is gone forever.

Me? I figure that once the sun sets on a dismal day that tomorrow is likely to be a considerable improvement. You don't get reruns on days--bad or good--just more permutations of one or the other. Tune in tomorrow....

Well, honestly I have trouble with the whole concept but I guess it is good advice to live every day like it was your last. Cause it might be. I might get hit by a bus walking to my car after work today. Shocked
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:38 pm
I like to sing when I'm feeling mean. It is so calming. This is my favorite ditty:

Blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah

Chorus: Argh! F---! Kill!

(repeat as many times you feel necessary) Wink
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:44 pm
cav, how nice of you to drop by my nasty thread!

When I am feeling mean, I act out. I can't help it. I see myself as someone else and it is like I am watching a movie. There I am being all mean and hateful but I can't stop myself...it's terrible. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:50 pm
Mean, all it is is perception. Your perceptions is your reality, think of your unhappiness as a good thing, and assess your life, search for the ultimate good and realise that the quest and temporal unhappiness is a step to greater happiness and a greater good.

There is no need to be mean or upset or pissed off, just look at things objectively, obviously this is easier said than done, but it is possible. If your problem is there confront it and deal with it, if you dont deal with it it will never go away. But if you want to be mean, be mean, go punch something or whatever. Life is a trip, live it up....your problem is not your problem, your problem is the way you see yourself infront of your problem!

Don't worry.....Be happy!

wait a second, didn't the guy who sang that song commit suicide like a week after he released it, if that be the case, ignore the song!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 02:52 pm
I've been down that road Kristie. Don't make me angry now...you really wouldn't want to see my DiNiro 'Taxi Driver' impression. It sucks...hardly worth the effort. I do a decent Al Pacino in 'Dog Day Afternoon' though. "Attica! Attica!" Laughing I suppose the point is that it's all acting, isn't it?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 03:06 pm
I just got bubble wrap in the mail....yea! Ever notice how no matter who you are you cannot NOT pop bubble wrap? Or if you do manage to resist the urge to pop it, you still deep down inside want to.... Very Happy

Bubble wrap is so much fun.
0 Replies

furiousflee

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 03:13 pm
Wow Kristie,

Seems like you are in a better mood than before, the entire bubble wrap thing got you cheered up or what?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 03:15 pm
Try walking all over it with tap shoes. Nothing releases the woman in my male body like putting on a tutu and tap shoes and stomping all over a huge sheet of bubble wrap. Brilliant. Okay, I'm joking about the dress-up thing, but popping bubble wrap is indeed irresistible.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 03:18 pm
furiousflee wrote:
Wow Kristie,

Seems like you are in a better mood than before, the entire bubble wrap thing got you cheered up or what?

of course...isn't that how everyone cheers themselves up?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 03:22 pm
wrap up in it naked with someone you love...or someone with a great body...roll around...works every time....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 06:02 pm
Thanks for that great vacation idea, BPBear! Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 7 Oct, 2004 11:58 pm
Kristie wrote:
I should change the name of this thread to "Come on in if you want to be mean".

Makes you feel so much better to just get stuff off your chest. Like the casteration and hanging by the balls of your ex. Dead beat dads should all be flogged with a giant sausage. That would teach them.

Kristie
Thanks for starting this thread just in time. I was pissed off beyond belief and I really needed to get that off my chest, but now that I look back at my responses, I scare myself, LOL. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:02 am
Jer wrote:
Kristie,

I hope you're feeling better today Very Happy

I'm going for a walk to the coffeeshop now and I'm going to make eye-contact with and smile at everyone I see on the way - to offset the mean-ness you've been spreading as of late. Wink

There are a ton of gold-stars waiting for you in the non-smokers lounge...

Oh yeah, even when you're 'mean' you're still pretty nice...sorry bout that...

Montana on the other hand...that's one cold woman! Razz

I'm only cold towards my ex Jer, but I'm opposite with everyone else ;-) I'm just a harmless little thing, honest Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:14 am
furiousflee wrote:
Mean, all it is is perception. Your perceptions is your reality, think of your unhappiness as a good thing, and assess your life, search for the ultimate good and realise that the quest and temporal unhappiness is a step to greater happiness and a greater good.

There is no need to be mean or upset or pissed off, just look at things objectively, obviously this is easier said than done, but it is possible. If your problem is there confront it and deal with it, if you dont deal with it it will never go away. But if you want to be mean, be mean, go punch something or whatever. Life is a trip, live it up....your problem is not your problem, your problem is the way you see yourself infront of your problem!

Don't worry.....Be happy!

wait a second, didn't the guy who sang that song commit suicide like a week after he released it, if that be the case, ignore the song!

I hear what you're saying, but it really isn't always that simple. You can confront your problems, but they don't always go away. The problem I have I've had for over 17 years and since he's the father of my child, or sperm doner as I like to call him, I can't just make him go away. Some things in life are simply not that easy to fix. In my case, my son will be an adult in less than a year, which is when I'll never ever have to deal with his father again for as long as I live and that's when I will throw a big celebration party and I'll finally be free from all these years of abuse. In the mean time, I just can't stop him from making my life hell.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 06:43 am
Montana, you are welcome to curse your ex in this thread any time you want. I've felt that way lots of times. I don't have an ex hubby but with other males in my life.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 07:05 am
I was going to bookmark this thread because it started out like such a snakepit, but things have turned almost peaceful so I'll just mosey along.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Feeling Mean
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 09:24:38