how to advise a sad people ?

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 12:55 am
hi..
i wan to ask about how to advise a sad people when hurt by someone.
My best fren already tell his bf tat she wan to be alone..because she feel like he very care about her n always chat if him in net..this make her feel very stress when chat wif him..she tell him she juz wan to be alone..And her bf was very sad...
Her bf tell me tat he very sad why she wan him to leave her alone?when the next day he try to treat her nicely but she dun care about him ..he fell more sad n cry the whole night...
can i know how to advise him to not so sad...?he already lost anything coz of her...he lost his previous fren coz they went to other country 4 study n now he is suffer...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 526 • Replies: 1
No top replies

lilguru

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 07:47 am
advice sad ppl
c its difficlt to let go o fppl we love bt v hav to accept this fact that ppl come and go,if she doesnt want to be frends then u jst hav to let her go.if he loves her then he will respect her wish.the reasons y she wont talk etc can be and shd be asked wen she has cooled down and willing to ans.till then give her some time.its ok.may be she is feeling that her personnel space her freedom is beng taken away,jst give some time.and look crying doesnt help.stop thinking and trying to find wat is wrong.leave her alone rt now.she'l talk i promise.
give her time please,i know coz i hav been through this from both side.do i make sense?life doesnt end there.it flows like a river..go along with it,b happy,worry doesnt help solve prob
0 Replies