DOES THIS GIRL LIKE ME???

TeaguC

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 08:48 am
I am in high school and I have a class where we do practically nothing. There is this one girl in that class where whenever I walk around the room, she follows me. I have tested this several times by walking to one side of the room and reversing direction suddenly and she still follows me. Also, when I make eye contact she catches it and holds it for at least 5 seconds, 15 in some cases, then looks away because someone said something to her.
NOTE: She has a boyfriend, but I see the relationship disentigrating because they stopped holding hands, and stopped talking as much. (They've only been dating for a week and a half)
Now, I have thoroughly embarrassed myself in front of girls, and I would prefer to not do that anymore. I would like to know if she is really interested, or if I am making something out of nothing. And if she does like me, then how do I work around the boyfriend she has? Any advice?

ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 09:03 am
@TeaguC,
Do you talk to her at all?
TeaguC

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 09:08 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, on a daily basis.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 10:13 am
@TeaguC,
Ok, next time you talk to her, ask her out. She will either say yes or no. It is not embarrassing to be turned down, assuming you don't start bawling your eyes out and fall to the floor kicking and screaming vile names at her. Now that would be embarrassing.
TeaguC

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 10:35 am
@CoastalRat,
Umm I don't know how well that will go over since she has a boyfriend and all... maybe I'll ask her if she is still going out with him first.

Btw, "...assuming you don't start bawling your eyes out and fall to the floor kicking and screaming vile names at her. Now that would be embarrassing." lol.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:04 am
@TeaguC,
You think she may be breaking up with her current boyfriend after less than two weeks of dating. Don't worry about what you say or do - if you do date her, you'll probably be over within a month in any case.

__

whatever you do - do NOT talk to your friends or her friends about your interest in her. Don't even consider it. It always causes a mess.
TeaguC

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:31 am
@ehBeth,
Ok, I'll try. Thanks
TeaguC

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 11:32 am
@TeaguC,
I am still open to opinions, so please leave yours below!
0 Replies

Lovebug1995

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2016 09:33 am
Wait and see how things are going with her and her bf since they've only been going out for a week..then just casually ask her her how are things going with her relationship...hopefully she say not good and then you could tell how feel about her.
0 Replies

sheisamess

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2016 03:39 am
@TeaguC,
Go up to her next time and ask her out.
0 Replies

topweblists01

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 08:35 am
You should tall to her, before moving to any discussion.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2017 03:12 pm
She doesn't have a boyfriend. It is someone she has been seeing a week and a half.
0 Replies