Communist Party Endorses John Kerry

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 12:22 pm
dyslexia wrote:
cjhsa has outed both C.I. and meself. We have decided to come clean and fessup to our sins. C.I. and I were sent here (the USA) at the age of 10 days and carefully placed in homes that would raise us as good ole american boys that would never be suspected of being Communists (or even Demmunists) no one has even suspected our true colours until now but we can't take it any longer, yes we hate america and long for our early days in communist china or the soviet union (we don't remember exactly) in our desire to repent and atone for our sins we considered voting for the moron Bush but figure since our cover is blown anyway we might just as well continue supporting a leftist liberal and yes, communist agenda of returning america to americans. Mia Culpa is Su Culpa. Forgive us for we have sinned.

Jeez!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 12:23 pm
That what I'd always thought!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 12:33 pm
damnit Walter, If I've told you once I've told you a million times, don't exagerate your thinking.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 03:13 pm
Yeah, Walter, wassa matta you?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 03:50 pm
You guys don't get the irony of CPUSA essentially endorsing Kerry and not running a candidate? You see they don't need too...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 04:15 pm
cjhsa wrote:
You guys don't get the irony of CPUSA essentially endorsing Kerry and not running a candidate? You see they don't need too...

It would have made more sense if you had said, "You see they don't need two!"

But what's in a word.

In any case, if their objective is to help America get rid of this miscreant and his handlers...you are correct. They don't have to run a candidate.

So what?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 04:55 pm
The CPUSA:

Quote:
SECTION 1. The system of organization of the Communist Party is based upon the principle of democratic centralism, which means that decisions and policies are made through democratic procedures, and that once a final decision is made, all members are obligated to carry it out. Democratic centralism combines the maximum involvement of the membership in determining policy and in the democratic election of leading committees with responsible direction from one national center coordinating the activity of the entire Party along commonly agreed-upon lines of policy.

Unity is the strongest weapon working people have in the struggle to advance their interests. By making a commitment to unite around a program of action, members strengthen the Party and help unify the working class and peoples' movements.

Collectivity is the basic style of work of the Party. Through group discussion and action, we seek to develop and apply the best possible plans to advance the interests of working people.

Now, I'm personally not a communist (I'm an independent), but maybe before cjhsa starts running for the hills thinking that "communism" is on the rise in America as they endorse John Kerry, let's be reminded that they are a very SMALL party which is constitutionally obligated to participate in our great political process. But, as the quote from their consitution clearly indicates, their very much for the Democratic process, vs. a single party system, which is what COMMUNISM WAS ALL ABOUT in the former Soviet Union, the Balkans, and still is in China, North Korea, Cuba, and other oppressive regimes around the world.

Why cjhsa would find value in this is beyond me. The same value could be extracted from the "fact" that the fascist party endorses Bush; they just won't tell you in public.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 05:20 pm
Quote, "...the "fact" that the fascist party endorses Bush..." Now, that's a knee slapper. LOL
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 05:39 pm
LOLOLOLOLOLROTFLMAOLOLOLOL
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:34 am
There's another Communist Party endorsing Kerry... You must have missed this one, cj.

http://www.buzzflash.com/buzzscripts/buzz.dll/sub
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:36 am
Just when we thought the cold war was over...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2004 06:55 am
panzade wrote:
Just when we thought the cold war was over...

This kind of thread is not a revival of the cold war, Pan. It is desperation on the part of people seeing their boat sinking.
0 Replies