Communist Party Endorses John Kerry

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:51 am
Mainland China or Cuba might be a start.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:53 am
cjhsa wrote:
Mainland China or Cuba might be a start.

You think, this is a good alternative to A2K?
0 Replies

Thok

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:53 am
Rather related to this:
dyslexia wrote:
where do I sign up for this communist party?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:57 am
Bush is an abject failure as president...and his administration has, with its incompetence, exacerbated already dangerous situations to a point where they have become much, much worse under his stewardship.

My guess is that the next several presidents will be saddled with having to handle the mess they have created.

Personally, I welcome the help and good wishes of everyone and everyone who labors toward a defeat of this terrible adminsitration.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:58 am
Where's the logic folks? It seems to be lost on you.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 09:59 am
Thok wrote:
Rather related to this:
dyslexia wrote:
where do I sign up for this communist party?

If you don't mind; I relate it to that quote I want to :wink:
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:05 am
So does everyone else with the exception of religious fanatics and fascists. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:12 am
cjhsa wrote:
Where's the logic folks? It seems to be lost on you.

Explain it!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:15 am
What is there to explain? CPUSA's website says "Build Unity! Defeat Bush and the Ultra Right!", yet they aren't running a candidate. Go figure.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:18 am
Can anyone remember the last time they ran a candidate?

cj, just accept that you are not able to effectively call John Kerry a commie, and move on to some other accusation.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:18 am
Yaknow, you would think that in a thread where you criticize others for failing to show logical thinking, cjhsa, you would attempt to show some yourself.

Surely you realize that neither candidate can control who says they support them. Hell, a bunch of terrorists released tapes last year cheering Bush on to victory.

Go back to polishing your guns and leave the political discussion to those who understand it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:22 am
Interesting eyeball. Here you are supporting a party whose claim to "inclusive democracy" means they love people who can't read, can't properly operating voting machines, and are on the dole. I seriously think you need to step back and buy a clue.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:23 am
Quote:
Interesting eyeball. Here you are supporting a party whose claim to "inclusive democracy" means they love people who can't read, can't properly operating voting machines, and are on the dole. I seriously think you need to step back and buy a clue.

I don't even understand what you are saying here. Which party is this?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:31 am
cjhsa wrote:
What is there to explain? CPUSA's website says "Build Unity! Defeat Bush and the Ultra Right!", yet they aren't running a candidate. Go figure.

Good grief...you mean there are people in this country who want to get rid of the moron and his incompetent band.

Who wouldda thunk!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 10:47 am
cjh, So the communist party endorses Kerry? Look who's supporting Bush? I personally prefer the communists over Bushie supporters any day of the week, because Bushie supporters are all brain dead. The only accomplishments of Bush and company are the divisions of the international community and the American People - all done by this administration over a four year period. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a change - any change.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:17 am
Allow me to extend on ci's remarks.

If indeed the Communist Party of America is opposed to the re-election of George Bush...a man who has proved to be an abject failure as president and who has assembled an administration that has caused more damage and grief for this country than the terrorists this group of counterproductive incompetents are supposedly fighting....

...then in my opinion, the Communist Party is showing greater love and respect for this country and its ideal than the lunkheads who want to see Bush continued in office.

More power to them.

If you want to see their disgust and disdain for the likes of George Bush and company as endorsement of John Kerry...then so be it.

And I am delighted they are on board.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:35 am
Frank Apisa wrote:

You guys are showing your true colors.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:40 am
cjhsa wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

You guys are showing your true colors.

Yeah...we love and respect our country...and we are not willing to compromise its integrity or respect in the world because of silly, blind ideology.

You should not be concerned with us "showing our true colors"...you should concentrate on taking a look at your own true colors.

They suck!

Once again...if they work toward getting rid of the moron and his bunch of incompetents...

...welcome aboard.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 11:41 am
Our "true colors" is to take this country back from the neocons that have damaged everything ethical and good about this country, and to turn-around the damage being perpetrated in Iraq and Afghanistan by "staying the course" of this administration that sees more and more of our soldiers killed and maimed. True color means turning around the national debt sometime in the foreseeable future. True color also means getting our allies back on board, and repairing the damage to the split in this country never seen in my lifetime. True color means being proud of our flag as one nation, not the splinter created by Bush and company.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 12:20 pm
cjhsa has outed both C.I. and meself. We have decided to come clean and fessup to our sins. C.I. and I were sent here (the USA) at the age of 10 days and carefully placed in homes that would raise us as good ole american boys that would never be suspected of being Communists (or even Demmunists) no one has even suspected our true colours until now but we can't take it any longer, yes we hate america and long for our early days in communist china or the soviet union (we don't remember exactly) in our desire to repent and atone for our sins we considered voting for the moron Bush but figure since our cover is blown anyway we might just as well continue supporting a leftist liberal and yes, communist agenda of returning america to americans. Mia Culpa is Su Culpa. Forgive us for we have sinned.
0 Replies