Why is it so difficult to start talking to him?

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 09:22 am
I have a crush on someone. The problem is we don't really talk to each other. We go to the same school but we only have a single class together in which he sits in front of me.
I don't know how to start a conversation without appearing creepy or just coming out of nowhere. The only thing I am sure that we have in common is that we both play a videogame (League). I wanted to go on ts with him or something like that but lately he doesn't come online anymore. So there goes my plan.
My question now is how do I start talking to him? I don't want to appear needy or annoy him.
Btw, I once tried talking to him. We had to wait together in a room where we were alone. But things were just awkward. I askes some questions to which he only replied very shortly and in the end I stopped talking because I didn't know what else to say. We had to wait there for 50 minutes Q.Q 50 minutes of awkwardness.

jespah

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 09:34 am
@Qwertzzyy,
Because I am guessing you don't strike up conversations too often with anyone you don't know.

So start! That means, say hi to people. Be the nice person in your town. Not creepy. You're just saying "hi" or "good morning" or "nice day, we're having!" This is the greengrocer and the girl with a baby stroller and the guy walking his dog. Don't be invasive. Don't be creepy. Don't endanger yourself if you live in a rough neighborhood. Just, say hi.

See, the more often you do it where it doesn't matter, the easier it will be for you to do this when it does. And on the way, you might make some friends or at least brighten somebody's day.
0 Replies