Please Listen

Krumple

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 01:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Please let me explain what I went through. I went through the three years of the milk understanding useing theology. Then I found the Holy Spirit within. And I started walking after every verse that the Holy Spirit gave me in my mind. That led me to purging my mind of all carnal logic and crucifying my emotions, one verse at a time. I done a lot of witnessing about what I was going through. Because I didnt truly understand it myself. I done this for eleven years. Until I had a verse for every thought that entered my mind. Telling me what spirit was behind each thought. Then I came to the revelations of Jesus Christ, which were many verses at one time. Explaining all of what I had been going through. And I was born again. Then it came time to put it out there to see if anyone could pick holes in my revelations. No one ever has. And I have been doing this for 25 years.
Here's the thing. When I was in the milk I was listening to everything others said. I was affraid to give an opinion. When I was in the meat I never argued because I was still full of emotions. If you are driven by an emotions(unclean spirit) you shouldnt open your mouth. You should suffer wrongfully with the emotion. If you suffer with it, then you are walking in love and the emotion will weaken. If you give into an emotion you are feeding it and it will get stronger. Then is how you crucify the flesh by resisting it. One can say or ask anything without an emotion. And the only way to get rid of a unclean spirit is by resisting it until it has to flee from you. The bible says that you can fall from grace, be disqualified, and even fall short of salvation.
The Holy Spirit will never work through your emotions, He will never push you to an action, He will only gently quote a verse. But there is power in that verse if you believe it.
The devil will always be there whether you know it or not. To deceive. And your emotions will always push you to agree with him. If you ever feel like pushing a verse you havent obeyed or received as truth the devil has control of you.

Oh I see, you are mentally ill. Why torture yourself with this mental abuse called christian dogma?
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 05:36 pm
@Krumple,
lolol I feel so sorry for people like you that never made it. I have seen many miracles, and God has delivered me from many emotions(unclean spirits). Christian including myself are the only people I know that are totally content with life. Its ok if I stay and its ok if I go.
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 08:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
I listened squeak but your experience sounds very different in many respects than mine. My relationship with God started around age 7 and while there have been challenges (some that nearly killed me), I've never regretted anything I went through nor did I have to abandon anything that gave me joy.

One question. You said you abandoned emotion and yet you said God made you happy. I mean, what do you call happiness? Isn't that an emotion?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 08:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
I did have a relationship with God, Bro. It didn't last. For years I went to church, prayed, I worshiped had fellowship, read my Bible and based my life on faith. I felt God's presence. This ended when I started thinking if my beliefs made sense... and they didn't.

There were several things that happened that brought me to this point; several ways where I found out that the things God said weren't actually true. Part of this was meeting people with different experiences and seeing that they were actually happy and actually good people.

If anyone here reading this is considering a relationship with God, or if anyone is considering leaving God, I hope that they consider and understand that there are two sides of the story.

Many of us have discovered that God's word is not the truth. And we have found that life is better, freer and more fulfilling without God.

TomTomBinks

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2016 09:45 pm
@maxdancona,
Excuse me for jumping into your conversation. I think that you left whatever church you were a part of but that you are still with God. I use the word God because we don't have a word for it. The God of the Bible isn't it. That's a load of superstitious nonsense left over from the stone age, completely useless and archaic. (Except a few jewels of wisdom such as : "Do unto others..." "Love one another" etc.) The God I'm talking about is quiet, doesn't judge or interfere, has no "representatives" on Earth, no doctrine, demands no worship or rituals. I would say it is the sum total of the physical laws of the universe and somehow connects us all. No it's not the "Force".
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 06:53 am
@Leadfoot,
Emotions are unclean spirits. The confusion to most is when they get rid of an emotion, the absence of an emotion is a good feeling. And they call that an emotion. which it isn't an emotions always pushes you to an action. If it is a feeling that is not pushing you. That is an affection.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 06:57 am
@maxdancona,
We learn that we will be tested. On our commitment to God. We make ourselves ready for the test by strengthening our faith. Our faith is our spiritual strength that we stand on when we are tested. We know that if we keep the faith Jesus will deliver us shortly. You just failed a test. God hasn't given up on you. You will be tested. That is why God gave us repentance. We all must learn to repent.

Luke 22:31-34
31 And the Lord said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat.
32 "But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren."
33 But he said to Him, "Lord, I am ready to go with You, both to prison and to death."
34 Then He said, "I tell you, Peter, the rooster shall not crow this day before you will deny three times that you know Me."
(NKJ)

I just hope you don't wait to long to return to Him. There is a time when it is to late.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 07:01 am
@TomTomBinks,
There is another god.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

II Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

John 14:30-31
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
31 "But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 08:29 am
@Squeakybro,
It was God who failed the test. I gave him a chance, and he failed. I have given up on him. I have moved on. I haven't seen any sign that God is going to learn to repent.

God, in the Bible and in Life, has acted in ways that are petty, illogical and often cruel. Anyone who tries to get people to submit to him by threatening to torture their daughter is a cruel tyrant. I have no interest in following a cruel tyrant.

If you want proof that faith in God has no positive influence in people's lives... look at how many Christians are supporting Donald Trump.

I do much better without God. And if God is the cruel tyrant you say he is, why would I want to spend eternity with him anyway?

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:15 am
@maxdancona,
You are bitter. That is what defiled you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

dalehileman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 09:46 am
@Squeakybro,
Bro, I'm really impressed by you fellas' persistence and dedication

Still need at least a carret 'tween
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:05 am
@dalehileman,
lolo Do you know where that places you? If your not a believer nor a non believer that makes you a ??????????
dalehileman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:09 am
@Squeakybro,
Apodictical existential pantheist
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:33 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

You are bitter. That is what defiled you.

Heb 12:15
15 looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
(NKJ)

God is the one who is threatening people (and their daughters) with eternal torture in Hell.

I don't think I am the one who is bitter here.
Krumple

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 11:37 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

lolol I feel so sorry for people like you that never made it. I have seen many miracles, and God has delivered me from many emotions(unclean spirits). Christian including myself are the only people I know that are totally content with life. Its ok if I stay and its ok if I go.

How can you say you are content with life when you are terrified to respond to people in fear itll spark an emotion or constantly worried that a (fictional) evil character has wedged itself into your life to doom you to eternal torment? You are delusional and its delusional to think you or christians are the only ones who are content.
neologist

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2016 10:32 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Well at death if I am wrong about what I believe, I lose nothing. I just die. I cant imagine the guilt that others will go through if I am right. But for you I cant imagine how horrible it will be for you if I am right. When you have to face up to the fact that your the reason your daughter is going to hell.
If you really understood the Bible you claim to espouse, you would know there is no such thing as punishment in hell.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:03 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Emotions are unclean spirits. ...the absence of an emotion is a good feeling. And they call that an emotion. which it isn't[.] An emotions always pushes you to an action. If it is a feeling that is not pushing you. That is an affection.

So far it sounds like you are describing the junky's nirvana. Just a brain (albeit, unthinking) in a jar, sitting there in a chemically induced bliss, devoid of any passion which might make it want to move.

Is that your picture of spiritual maturity?

That brings to mind a scripture. "Faith without works (action) is dead".
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 10:34 am
@maxdancona,
Bitterness is why you cant love.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 10:35 am
@Krumple,
lol That all comes from your own wild imagination. None of which is true.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 11:57 am
@Squeakybro,
Now you are getting mean, Bro. Just because I don't love God doesn't mean that I "can't love".

There are people in my life that I love. God just isn't one of them.

God didn't treat me well. So when I realized I would be happier without him, I left. This is no reason for you (or God) to get nasty. This is the way that many relationships end. I have moved on. Hopefully God has too.