Ku Klux Klan's Newspaper Supports Trump

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:14 am
KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president
By Peter Holley November 2 at 6:48 AM

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2016/11/01/National-Politics/Images/Botsford161101TrumpPA75791478018291.jpg

The GOP presidential nominee is out on the trail ahead of the general election in November.

Among the small number of American newspapers that have embraced Donald Trump’s campaign, there is one, in particular, that stands out.

It is called the Crusader — and it is one of the most prominent newspapers of the Ku Klux Klan.

Under the banner "Make America Great Again," the entire front page of the paper's current issue is devoted to a lengthy defense of Trump’s message — an embrace some have labeled a de facto endorsement.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJIu7dVMAATkcj.jpg

"'Make America Great Again!' It is a slogan that has been repeatedly used by Donald Trump in his campaign for the presidency," Pastor Thomas Robb wrote in the Crusader. "You can see it on the shirts, buttons, posters and ball caps such as the one being worn here by Trump speaking at a recent rally. … But can it happen? Can America really be great again? This is what we will soon find out!"

"While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, 'What made America great in the first place?'" the article continues. "The short answer to that is simple. America was great not because of what our forefathers did — but because of who our forefathers were.

"America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 12 • Views: 2,632 • Replies: 56

farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:17 am
@Blickers,
looks like a duck... hangs around with ducks...
Blickers

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:21 am
@farmerman,
It was inevitable, of course. If Trump gets in, instead of an Inauguration Ball, they'll hold a cross burning on the White House lawn.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
snood

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 12:48 pm
@PUNKEY,
It isn't just a few "fringers" with Trump. The friggin CEO of his campaign comes straight from the organization that's the self-avowed new face of White Nationalism - Breitbart. Trump himself has re-tweeted 200+ tweets of white supremacists. Trump is on the front page of the KKK newspaper, where they exclaim "He's one of Us!"

That false equivalence crap of "Well, Hillary does it too!" just does not fly here.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 12:51 pm
@PUNKEY,
So what?

the mind boggles
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 01:52 pm
@snood,
On Breitbart:
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/18/business/media/what-is-breitbart-news.html?_r=0
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 01:55 pm
If you only looked at your propaganda you'd think Trump was a bad guy.

Trump campaign denounces KKK's official newspaper's support

Quote:
"Mr. Trump and the campaign denounces hate in any form. This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign," the Trump campaign said in a statement to CNN.

roger

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 01:59 pm
@McGentrix,
Well, I think he is a bad guy. Since the same is true of his opponent, I can understand your position. I don't think either is going to improve my country.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:02 pm
@McGentrix,
You're kidding, right? 'Trump has a history of racial bigotry. Trump paid for a full page ad to execute five blacks who were not charged with any crime. Trump refused to rent to blacks when it was proven there were vacancies on his properties, but rented to whites.
He insulted the parents of an American soilder who gave his life for this country. What has Donald given to this country besides his scams against other Americans? You still haven't heard about Trump University or Trump not paying contractors who worked on his properties? Really?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:10 pm
@roger,
I prefer Hillary over Trump 24/7/365. Hillary has devoted her life to improve the lives of women and children. That's a fact easy to confirm. Do I trust Hillary on some issues? No!
Baldimo

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
If you think she did it for the people, then I have a deal on a bridge for you. Hillary only does for Hillary, just as Trump only does for Trump. You hard core Hillary supporters have yourselves fooled.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 02:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Her devotion to women causes were for herself? Please explain that to me.
It seems you already bought several bridges.
http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/192081-hillary-clinton-a-lifetime-of-human-rights-advocacy
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:00 pm
You're caught between a crook and a headcase.

I think i'd play it safe and side with the crook.

To be fair to Killary, she's no more a crook than Trump or Capitol Hill inc.

While on the other hand Trump is a loose cannon and a nasty narcissistic megalomaniacal degenerate hate mongering sexist racist piece of **** to boot.
roger

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:02 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
So, who do you favor?
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:04 pm
@roger,
Laughing Come back Bernie, we needs ya.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Her devotion to women causes were for herself? Please explain that to me.

What makes Hillary look good, what is going to make the fools follow her... that is what is good for Hillary. If you don't understand that, then there is nothing else I can do for you.
Quote:
It seems you already bought several bridges.

Must be easy to find an article based sorely on platitudes and ideas, I didn't read a single item of action.
farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:16 pm
@Baldimo,
yeh, she's spent a lifetime on those issues. Apparently (according to you) She really has done a good job of faking all that care and sincerity.

Dont have a high regard for the opposite sex do ya? All women must be just a bunch of Lady Macbeths if I follow your tic tac sized brain
giujohn

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:18 pm
@snood,
Quote:
The friggin CEO of his campaign comes straight from the organization that's the self-avowed new face of White Nationalism - Breitbart

Prove it.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I prefer Hillary over Trump 24/7/365. Hillary has devoted her life to improve the lives of women and children. That's a fact easy to confirm. Do I trust Hillary on some issues? No!

I'm voting for someone I don't trust...I'm putting my trust in someone I don't trust...I'm trusting the future of my country to some one I don't trust.

THE MIND BOGGLES

I don't trust Hillary on some issues...thats like bring slightly pregnant.
0 Replies