Cellulite

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 04:20 pm
Are there any cellulite winners?

Can't find any valuable information on the cellulite treatments except of all kind of lotions and creams.

I was looking for wraps which you can do at home, slimming pants,
and other stuff you can do yourself.

Please help with the information
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 798 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Miriam May

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 09:59 am
Oh well, it looks like I am the only one in this entire forum having this problem. All others must be in perfect shape.
Sad
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 10:12 am
sorry Miriam, I was going to wise ass and suggest you cover yourself with mud...
Nice photos BTW.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 11:25 am
I've read that a great deal of money is made peddling cellulite cures--but not much cellulite is removed.

Lose weight. Build muscle. Age gracefully.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2004 11:45 am
cellulite can only be removed if you suck it out. Fat cells never go away, they can just be shrunk. I suggest either lipo or losing weight (if needed) and using a cream to minimize the look. Unfortuantly, once cellulite is there, it's there.
0 Replies

iadoreGOD

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 09:12 pm
iknowit
[quote="Miriam May"]Oh well, it looks like I am the only one in this entire forum having this problem. All others must be in perfect shape.

I know it!! Can you believe all the forums in French & German & whathaveyou?! American women must be all perfect (cept me) or horrendously secretive Confused. Wish i had learned more languages!!
I DID, however, find something that sounds promising that i am going to try. Sorry i don't have the web address where i obtained it...
briefly, it goes like this:
3X a week:
1) We must do 15 min of aerobic exercise...walking, ride bike or stepper. Always do a 2-min warmup before and after.
2) Then 15 min of strength exercises with weights that fatigues the muscle within 10 reps, starting w/ light weights and increasing as the program goes on.
10 reps of each exercise for the targeted muscle (i.e, legs lifts, side-lying leg lifts (or thighmaster), or for the butt, lunges or squats), adding 1-5 lb ankle weights, holding light weights at your sides, or a weight machine.
3) Stretch the muscle for 20 seconds after each set of 10 reps.

And that's it. It was tested 4 times, on 23 women each time, and all had excellent results after 2 months.
Guess we just can't get around exercising! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Wed 3 Nov, 2004 10:45 pm
There's no good way to prevent cellulite. Those creams and whatnot don't work.

Just try to be healthy, and deal with it. I've got plenty, and I'm only in my early twenties.
0 Replies