What kind and how many animals do you presently have?

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:17 pm
your pic doesn't work colorbook Sad
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 07:25 pm
Can you see it on this page Joahaeyo?

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=250
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:02 pm
no. Sad

it says dotphoto where all your images were.

looks like it's one of those sites that allows X amount of people to view it and then it becomes a red X. ...and a few people may be able to see it because it's in their cache.

anyone else having trouble?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:39 pm
Nope... I can see it... a nice photo of a kitty sitting next to some yellow begonias.

Gus -- gads, I'm going to start believing in this capybara ranch!

I have two Chow-Chows, 2.5 year old sisters -- one red, one black, and a black Morgan/Belgian mare, 1500 pounds, 15 hands high... all well-loved & spoiled rotten.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:46 pm
colorbook

Very Happy Lovely "prized cat in the garden" shot! Very Happy

Me?: Just one (tuxedo) cat at present. Sad
A mob would be nice! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:14 pm
Why can't I see it?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:25 pm
I'm not sure if this is the problem or not, but this is only a guess; it could be your browser settings. In your browser select tools>Internet options>click the advance tab>scroll down to the heading "multimedia" and check "show pictures"> then close your browser and reopen it. Just trying to help Smile
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 09:34 pm
msolga
Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 11:05 am
Two dogs. Both rescues. Both spitz crosses. Both love Piffka - cuz she is a doggie spoiler Very Happy
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 11:56 am
Currently two cats - one all white female and the other a very chubby male grey tiger. I have owned dogs all mutts, and hamsters and fish, a bird and even a white mouse. Oh and when I was young, an ant followed me home from school. My mom said I could keep it. No snakes though.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 4 Oct, 2004 12:51 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Two dogs. Both rescues. Both spitz crosses. Both love Piffka - cuz she is a doggie spoiler Very Happy

<nodding> Yup, I am! Cleo & Bailey are darling animals... very well-behaved and totally devoted to Beth.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 02:26 pm
http://www.dogster.com/pix/dogs/76/73876/1.jpg

http://www.dogster.com/pix/dogs/81/73881/1.jpg
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 5 Oct, 2004 03:35 pm
It looks like the doggie just got finished reading the magazine. hahahaha
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 12:59 pm
My daughter and I have a long haired guinea pig named 'Snickers', as in the candy bar.
If I lay on my back and put Snickers near my face she will rest her chin on mine and just stay there. It looks adorable.
Snickers hair can get to be about 6 inches long so every now and then she get's a trim, it naturally spikes on the top of her head so at any given time she can look like a 'Roman Warrior'.

Her hair is so long she looks like a small wig with eye's. Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 8 Oct, 2004 05:17 pm
Two pampered housecats and a hungry red betta named Sam III. (Our son likes the name more than the fish, so he keeps naming them Sam.)

Rosie is a pretty, longhaired grey and white cat with green eyes. Very talkative & affectionate. Buster is a silent, nervous, shorthaired orange tomcat with amber eyes.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 10 Oct, 2004 09:50 am
Joahaeyo - that zine subscription is in the dogs' names. I'd been reading it - put it down to go get a ginger ale, and came back to find Bailey there with 'his' mag. Gotta love a dog with cultural interests. :wink:
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Thu 14 Oct, 2004 08:41 am
A beautiful rat called Zippy, and three goldfish.

A picture of me and my very much missed rat Tizzy is in the pet gallery.
0 Replies

gdbraiser

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:36 pm
I currently have two shelties, one cat, at least 8 coi, around 18 big godfish, fish in a tank inside, and we are raising a guide dog puppy for guide dogs for the blind. We surely love our animals and would do anything for them, good luck with your pets everyone
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 07:43 pm
I have just one Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, very smart, quirky in his ways. My wife blames me for training him such. Smile
0 Replies

angelicani

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 10:53 pm
I have a 1.5yr old female chihuahua, a 2.5yr old female mini schnauzer, and a 2yr old male chinese crested. I love animals and would have at least 20 if I could of all different types. I'm especially wanting a monkey or a sugar glider recently. you can see their pics at http://hometown.aol.com/ghcm1/webpage.html
0 Replies