BLOND GUY JOKE

LarryBS

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2003 03:33 am
An Irishman, a Mexican and a blond guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.

Eating lunch one day, the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage. If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building."

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."

The blond opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again. If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."

The next day the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage and jumped to his death.

The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito and jumped too.

The blond guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At the funeral the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"

The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."

Everyone turned and stared at the blond's wife.
"Hey, don't look at me," she said, "He makes his own lunch."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 913 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Rae

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2003 03:37 pm
roflmao..... Very Happy
0 Replies

LarryBS

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2003 04:52 pm
I merely transfer someone else's joke by cutting and pasting, but glad you liked it. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies