edgarblythe wrote:
I can't recall a single straight truth from Bush since he "got elected."

A clear case of selective memory.
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 04:14 pm
Re: Bush Wore Earpiece in Debate
rainforest wrote:
I cannot support this but I have seen this on several message boards. People are speculating that Bush was fed answers thru a hidden ear piece, by one of his advisors. He was shown to pause several times as if, he was trying to think but he was actually listening, they say.
Have you heard anything like this?

In this spirit, I shall share this piece:

Kerry sneaks cheat sheet into debate!

Link: http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm

Once again, the dems are doing anything they can to win. If you are a lib, the end certainly does justify the means, hmm?

Cheating, two faced, double standard, power-hungry Democrats! Smile
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 04:24 pm
Sure, he had the cheats written on the pen he took from his pocket. Yeah, that's it.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:49 pm
Quote:
"Kerry did not cheat," said the Kerry insider. "This is more lies from Republicans, who are hoping for a quick change of subject away from the president's performance, and the new polls."

I agree. Let's be clear. Regardless of all the bullsh*t rules the Bush camp demanded in order to keep their idiot savant securely within that bubble of his, Kerry popped it, and effectively. For the first time, Bush was forced to answer to the criticisms of his failed foreign policies, and he couldn't. The same will happen when they discuss domestis affairs, and I'm sure Matt Drudge will, once again, pull this bullsh*t rabbit out of his hat.

But to no avail. The emporer never had any clothes. And Kerry is finally (and thankfully) pointing that out.

You neocons are beyond pathetic.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:49 pm
A Lone Voice:

I guess there's a reason for your monicker. It would seem most apparent in this case.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 08:56 pm
Quote:
I am more likely to believe the Prime Minister of Iraq then Senator Kerry, I feel he is a little bit more in touch with the Iraqi people.

Um, maybe you should realize who writes the bullsh*t that Allawi spews at the joint press conference with Bush. In touch? Allawi was out of Iraq for YEARS, and he propogated the enormous lies that got us into this mess to begin with.

I wouldn't believe this S.O.B. if my life depended on it.
0 Replies