Bush Wore Earpiece in Debate

rameses594

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 01:16 pm
Well that is the truly great thing about this country we can all stand up and say how we feel. We may not agree with each other but we all agree that we have the right to feel however we want about whatever we want. Thanks for the welcome.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 01:20 pm
Oh yeah - welcome.
0 Replies

rameses594

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 01:41 pm
The President has been telling straight truths since he has been elected. He told us that we were going to get those responsible for 9/11 and we have gotten many and as the War on Terror continues we will get them all. He told us of the threat posed by Iraq and has acknowlegded that there was an intellegence failure but it was still important to do.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 01:56 pm
Yeah, Bush told us he was going to get Osama dead or alive, then left it up to the tribal leaders when he was surrounded in Tora Bora. What's wrong with this picture?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 01:57 pm
We then went into Iraq and used "smart bombs" on the Iraqi people.
0 Replies

rameses594

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:00 pm
We did not just leave it up to the Tribal leaders, we encouraged their help, but we had our own missions to get him. John Kerry was not speaking the full truth when he said that. We are still going after Osama Bin Laden and will until he is captured or killed. But there was a threat we saw in Iraq and after 9/11 it is important to get rid of a threat before it grows into something like 9/11
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:19 pm
With that logic we should kill everybody in the middle east, ramses.
0 Replies

rameses594

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:21 pm
That is not true, not everyone in the Middle East is against the United States, the vocal part is, and the part you see on the liberal media is, but there are peaceful people who don't wish to do us harm.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:24 pm
Which ones, our buddies the Saudies?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:24 pm
ramses, If I may ask, how old are you?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:29 pm
ramses, Before we attacked Iraq, most Arabs/Muslims did have positive or neutral feelings towards the US. What our attack did was to grow the hatred and insurgency of the fanatics and others, because they see us as occupiers and killers of their people/family members. They have seen our "smart" bombs kill their mothers, fathers, sons and daughters. That's the reason why the insurgency problem in Iraq is getting worse by the day, and our military is paying with their lives. The world is a more dangerous place today than it was before Bush became president. Ask any child.
0 Replies

rameses594

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:33 pm
First off my name is Rameses, not ramses. Secondly the majority of Muslims still have that view but the media, and the fanatics make it seem that we don't. I know that for a fact because the Prime Minister of Iraq said so, and we have allies in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Jordan, which is a large part of the Muslim world. I am more likely to believe the Prime Minister of Iraq then Senator Kerry, I feel he is a little bit more in touch with the Iraqi people.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:36 pm
The Prime Minister of Iraq repeats words written for him by the American administration.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:38 pm
Rameses, welcome and don't let these louts impair your ability to speak your mind.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:39 pm
Finn, I was thinking the same thing, thanks for the laugh.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:50 pm
Comes from old habits after visiting Egypt twice. Sorry about misspelling your name. If I do it again, it's a typo, nothing else. You know because the PM of Iraq says so? ROFLMAO.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:51 pm
Do you know what a puppet is?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 02:52 pm
I'm a lout and all I'm doing is voicing a political opinion? Phooey.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 03:49 pm
Ahh, that makes my day! I know it's true beacuse the (American-installed) prime minister of Iraq said so. Think I'll post that on the Joke of the Day thread.

Why do my lips keep twitching?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 3 Oct, 2004 03:53 pm
No wonder you're so merry, andrew.
0 Replies