How do I convince my girl I'm not cheating

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 06:45 pm
How do I convince my girl I have not been cheating even whe the truth I right in grunt of her . Some history I know she has had some bad thingg happen in her past relationships. Cheating and a lot of other issues and I have to navigate through them issues and some days are better then others. she believes that if I'm not haveing sex with her I'm going els where . Things she calls facts and won't even try to see the truth we rent a room from a lady and her daughter. And Iv been out of work and home a lot when she gets home and asks what Iv done I say nothing . She says for 10 hours and says I better not find out you have a special friend and she is convinced I'm doing some one I know if I was out it looking for work I wouldent be so much on her mind this and other issues have made us separate but Iv told her that sense the moment I laid eyes on her for me there would be no other and I feel the same and I promised her if ever I wonted a nother I would tell her and we would split up befor any thing went on. And I have not on my skin my hand to God Iv not .I'm so hurt by our brake up but I know what hurts her most is that she thinks I was unfaithful and I would like to ease her mind of that because I know that's the foundation on witch she has built her case and why we're apart
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 610 • Replies: 5
No top replies

gorff

Reply Wed 19 Oct, 2016 11:04 pm
@EugeneRMedina,
So you broke up with her? Good, she needs therapy before she is ready to enter a relationship. Its horrible to treat you that way. Im sorry for the things she was put through that messed with her mind, but thats not a reflection on you. So dont take it personally. You never gave her a reason to doubt what you were saying was true, but she didnt believe anyway. Nothing can change that except time, self reflecting, healing, and counseling. Hang in there!
EugeneRMedina

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 07:29 am
@gorff,
No I dident brake up with her she left me and your right but still I feel like I would like to help her beleve I dident cheat she was a friend that I valued and don't have any more and I don't have a lot of friends thank you I appreciate your out look and regardless who left who for the most part your right she does need some help thank you
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 07:47 am
Come on, there has to be MORE than this going on for her to LEAVE YOU.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 08:01 am
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
Come on, there has to be MORE than this going on for her to LEAVE YOU.

Really?

I guess you've never had it happen but I assure you, this is not that uncommon.

There are countless women (and men) who leave, sometimes without even giving any excuse. They probably don't even know themselves.

The OP has probably encountered one of those.
0 Replies

Candlelight8

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 12:11 pm
@EugeneRMedina,
She says, "what have you been doing" and you say, "nothing". I think you answered your own question. Candlelight8
0 Replies