US avoided a D-DAY

Thu 13 Oct, 2016 04:15 pm
US avoided a D-DAY (10/11/2016)

My wife and my daughter had a trip to North Europe from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the feds(FBI and DEA). To my experience, it used to be arranged with murder plot. (Both on me and my relatives) Also if the murder plot had been successful, there would be big events taking place to distract public's attention from a small killing case in California. On 6/11/2001, they used the execution of McVeigh as distraction. Followed by 9/11 attack.

So when on 9/25 there was a warning of D-day (9/30) - two days before my wife's returning, I naturally thought of that could be the distraction of the plot. I wrote about it on 9/25.

Quote:
Friday, September 30th, 2016:

D-DAY
FOR THE U.S DOLLAR
On Friday, September 30th...
a new kind of "world money" goes live.

The D-DAY big financial collapse didn't happen because the Feds failed to murder me at that time. I still would say my perspective is very correct.

Two news prove it.

Quote:
Financial Hell might break loose tomorrow. Congress OVER-RIDES Obama Veto of Saudi Arabia Lawsuit Bill! Saudis may retaliate by pulling Billions out of Markets and Billions more out of Banks.

Post by Newsroom - Sep 28, 2016

Saudi Arabia made clear that if this Bill was passed, it would withdraw what they claimed would be seven-hundred and fifty BILLION dollars of assets that the Kingdom has in the United States, so as to protect those assets from being seized under the lawsuit provisions.

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/business/2126

Quote:
U.S. Congress passes funding bill; averts government shutdown

Reuters September 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved and sent to President Barack Obama legislation preventing government shutdowns at the end of this week by temporarily funding federal agencies through Dec. 9.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-congress-passes-funding-bill-averts-government-shutdown-020955146--business.html

Watch the date of these two news. If the Congress had't passed the funding bill and Saudi dumped US treasury. Then the D-DAY would have become true.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,398 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:17 pm
Just one more thing to be grateful for, thankyou very much.
katsung47

Thu 27 Oct, 2016 03:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Senate Overrides Obama's 9/11 Veto, Only One Senator Votes to ...

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/09/28/911-veto-override-n2224849

Sep 28, 2016 - In a vote of 97-1 (the only rebel being Minority Leader Harry Reid), the Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of the Justice Against ...

Senate and Congress override Obama's veto on same day in a hurry. Because they had to fix it before 9/30 D-DAY.
0 Replies