I Need Your Help On This Situation

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 10:39 am
I have an issue that I am trying to deal with here.

I only met my boyfriend's friend's girlfriend 3 times, shes a stripper and 2 of those times all 4 of us went away. OK. I really didn't like the way she would get close to him everytime she had something to say to him, plus the fact that she NEVER wears a bra, NEVER, she would wear a white tank top with no bra, and I felt uncomfortable because how can you NOT look at her when her head lights are constantly on? I confronted him about it and he was like "yeah i know right". But now my problem is "Is he looking at her" "Is he looking at her in a sexual way"? I would start fights with him about this because I asked him what if I walked around with no bra on how would he feel? I said he wouldnt like it because he knows guys would be looking at me staring at my boobs. And I said he would feel unconfortable if i was going to my friends house and her boyfriend always walked around with his package SO NOTICABLE that I can see it. So he goes to his friends house now and then without me and she is there and I dont know what she is doing, if she has NO BRA ON (Of course she wouldnt why would she)? and he is staring. So I would say things like, oh you can go there without me and she is there and i wont know if you are looking at her or not. Now you can stare without worrying if I can tell if you are staring. And now she is getting a boob job.............

What am I going to do? I need advice on this?

He tells me she is nothing to look at, but I dont believe him.
One more thing, the last time the 4 of us went away we were standing in line to go on a ride and she had a camera and she asked me to take a picture and she wanted my boyfriend in the picture too, and not me....
what the hell? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 646 • Replies: 4
No top replies

panzade

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 10:50 am
Seems the issue you're dealing with here is your own insecurity. The more threatened you feel by her, the more your boyfriend notices.If he's gonna dump you for a big boob girl there's nothing you can do about it but be glad you didn't waste your time. Relax... be comfortable with your attributes.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 11:00 am
What, no pictures?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 11:14 am
This is completely about insecurity. The guy says she's nothing to look at, acknowledges she's right there, but hey - he's with you! Why, exactly, would he be hanging around with you if he preferred her. The fact is, he doesn't. If you don't believe him when he says these things, then there are major trust issues in your relationship that have nothing to do with this gal.

So she wanted you to take a picture of the three of them. Big deal! If it bothered you so much, you could've easily said, "Okay, Katie (or whatever her name is), now you take a picture of me and Steve (or whatever your boyfriend's name is, or whatever her boyfriend's name is)." Or ask a person at the amusement park to take a picture of all four of you.

Also, take solace, if you really dislike this woman who, like it or not, has a legal job, console yourself with the fact that she's also insecure if she feels the need to get surgical enhancement and/or show everything off to everyone all the time. You can also console yourself with the fact that, when it comes to breasts, what goes up must come down. By the time she's 50 - and maybe even by the time she's 35 or 40 - her breasts will be hanging pretty low.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2004 02:38 pm
In my opinion, this woman's sense of style is tacky--but she's entitled to her style whether or not I approve.

How would you feel if the Taliban or the Dixie Fundamentalists or League of Decency set up and enforced rules on women's clothing?

As others have told you, your boy friend is with you--not with the Babe of the Bouncing Boobs.

Why don't you trust your boyfriend?
0 Replies