0

bicurious? bi?

dmeow

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 01:03 am
Hey everyone.. this is my first post ever on a forum page, so here it goes!
the reason why I am lead here is my strong curiosity and need to be with another girl. I little background is that I have been watching exclusively lesbian porn for about 10 years now, and we are talking obsessively watching porn at some times during this duration.
The closest I've come to being with a girl is just making out with my best friend at a party while drunk.. And I've been with many guys and I for sure know I enjoy sex with men but it just feels like something is missing. I don't know if it is due to the fact that I've never experienced it, thats why I'm curious or if I'm actually into women. "Why don't you just try it and see?" I wish.. It's so hard to find someone that would be interested in just experimenting and also I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FLIRT OR DETECT OTHER LESBIANS OR BI PEOPLE. so thats an entire problem in itself.

well that was more of a rant but if anyone can relate or has any ideas about my situation please let me know!

PUNKEY

-2  
Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 07:15 am
You are on the wrong site.

I am sure there are connections for bi-curious sexual encounters on the web, or ask the girl you made out with.

momoends

1  
Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 06:19 pm
@dmeow,
there are several lesbian chat or lgtb chats and forums where you could share your feelings and find people that will understand them... i can tell you, though, that experiencing is what will solve your doubts in the end... i know what you are going through and the only thing im sure about to tell you is: you´ll figure it out, sooner or later.... you´ll find a way

3  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 05:20 am
@dmeow,
There are LGBTQ sites on Facebook. I suggest seeking them out and tell them what you told us.