another broken heart

jedo

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 01:41 am
so when do you quit giving it your all? when do you stop loveing like you have never been hurt. when you have tried everything.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 940 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 03:56 am
When the pain outweighs the pleasure, cut your losses and run!
0 Replies

stoneylee

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 09:25 am
I agree
I agree with Phoenix. I guess it would also depend on the situation though, if you've given everything a full chance to work out. If you spend more time miserable than you do happy then it is time to call it quits especially if you have tried many different solutions to your problems. If comprimises can't be met and happiness achieved then it is best to cut your losses and move on to lighter days.
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 10:54 am
Can you ever try everything? I rather doubt that is possible. I give it my all for as long as I am able, then I give it my all for a little bit longer. Then, I say, "enough."

If you are feeling stuck and hopeless, though, if that is your current situation, I would suggest you go look for this book in the bookstores near you, Value in the Valley, by Iyanla Vanzant.
0 Replies

Jesusgirl22

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 04:58 pm
I agree that if you feel you have given it your best shot and feel like you failed, it may be time to cut your losses. But, does your "ex" know how you feel? Have you discussed the problem with him/her?

Prayers of condolence winging.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 05:10 pm
I think that's a hard one and differs for every one. however I'm a bit of the obsessive type and find it hard to stop loving some one if I've made up my mind to do so but just as suddenly I can stop, weird.

The point is this do what makes you happy, now I know that sounds like a self help cliche but I mean it do what makes you happy, if you tried all else the least you can do is be happy.
0 Replies

parallllel

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2004 10:50 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your broken heart. Mine had been broken recently as well. And here is the conclusion that I came to recently ... We never quit giving it our all because that is what drives us to move forward. And we never stop loving because that is what makes us who we are.

Everyone suffers.
0 Replies