I've tried so much. Im done now.

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 06:11 pm
Its been a long road man. Long and weary. Guess theres some things I need to get off my chest and hopefully I’ll feel better. No better place than here to vent a bit. So where can I start, in my previous post I was talking about my ex contacting again, talking a lot and giving some mixed signals. It didn’t lead to anything though, tried to get to see her, didn’t happen, and about a week ago I called her because I know we wont be talking as much when school starts, so I wanted to know whats up with us.

I called , told her I think about her a lot, right there she said to stop thinking about her so much, and I guess I never wanted to say more, that alone kindve gave away her attitude and what she would’ve wanted from all this contacting. I would say I was a fool for being there and eating breadcrumbs but I don’t regret it, because I cant lie to myself. Truth is I will always love this girl, and I would always care about her very much. The memories I had with her will stay with me and I’ll remember her fondly always. Im glad that aleast now we are on better terms and if I ever see her it wont be awkward.

I don’t regret anything. I tried with her, god alone knows how much I did. I tried after we broke up, a month after that, when she contacted me and dropped the mixed signals I asked her if we could ever start over, she said no and then she doesn’t know, then kept sending breadcrumbs and again after almost a year we started talking again I tried again, I really did, I knew what I wanted, I got over her we started talking again and she brushed me off. I am angry but im happy that now im done. When I called her I wished her the best and haven’t talked to her since, her birthdays coming up but that’s not my concern she wont be hearing from me.

Funny thing is I know I’ll hear from her again, maybe not soon but in a month or 2 something will come up again. Shes just like that because forgetting what we had will be hard for her, I had time to heal, she just jumped into a new environment with new things and new people. So yeah maybe some breadcrumb again soon but I wont be around. After 4 years it should be put to rest, we’ve been broken up over a year now. Theres nothing there again and I truly don’t want it anymore, I did before that’s why I tried so hard, why I tried everytime she came and started talking again. Im done trying now.

Whats there to do again, wait to see her, she keeps saying she’ll see me sometime but never made an effort. And its just excuses. She lives lik 20 mins away from me, her school is like 90 mins drive, so if I had to see her I would’ve seen her already. All that talking for 3 months was leading to nothing, I thought it would the way we talked, her especially just the way she talked and acted. Idk man I just lost hope now, if she wanted to be with me she would’ve done things to show me that, all the contacting is childs play and I don’t have time for it anymore.

If someones reading this and feeling heartbroken, take this coming from a guy who burnt a lot, spent weeks on about 20 forums looking for help and answers. Just walk away. Human nature is to run away from harm but when we love people we tend to forget that. Don’t allow yourself to be hurt so much. Im SURE theres so much people out there who can make u happy.

I was feeling heart broken for so long, #1 contributor for that feeling was I was just sitting and thinking, never made that effort to move on. You should do something, and I mean something with physical aspects. Don’t read a book, don’t watch a movie, life and healing is outside the doors, meet people, try new things new people and bounce back, the punctured ball stays flat but the deflated ball can have air again. So get moving. Thanks for reading I hope you feel better, and u will

As for me. Im gonna take a shower and try to get a six pack lol.. For my abs Very Happy .. So what are you gonna do??????????
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 872 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 07:26 pm
@thedudeyo,
Block her so she can't contact you and reopen your wounds again.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 09:32 pm
You two clearly have different views of this relationship now.

She checks in once in a while (not too sure, why? to talk, to tease, to just connect with the past?) and that gets your expectations up about getting back together. Then she fades away.

This all seems to be very painful for you.

Have you asked her why she re-connects with you? Maybe it's as simple as just wanted a familiar voice to talk to, maybe it's to tease you; drunk talk? Who knows? Have you ever asked her what she wants from you?

0 Replies

Tiger81

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 11:36 am
@thedudeyo,
I love this! I went through something similar a few years ago, I tried everything to get him back. He refused to even speak to me, would not return a call, text or email, completely out of the blue. After saying the night before that he loved me.

Fast forward 2 years, I contacted an old flame and now I am happier than I have ever been!
gorff

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:41 pm
@thedudeyo,
Block her and let her go. She's only contacting you to mess with your head and all it is doing is that. Bringing pain and messing with your head
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 01:29 pm
@Tiger81,
What is it - human cruelty or she is in great need of attention?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 02:47 pm
@thedudeyo,
There was a girl that I held on to feelings for during 28 years. Same deal, sent me bread crumbs (still does from time to time) but then would deny having any feelings. All I wanted was to have an honest friendship with someone that shared a piece of our lives together after we parted but it proved impossible.

You said you are ready to move on but it doesnt sound like you are 100% there yet. Movies don't always have the answer but there was one that opened my eyes to the reality that 'my girl' was in fact a 'civilized sociopath' and I had been unable to see that.

Might not do it for you but check out "Somewhere" (the one by Sophia Scorsese) if you get a chance.
ossobucotemp

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 04:09 pm
@Leadfoot,
You mean Sofia Coppola....
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 04:47 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Right you are. Confusing with two great directors having daughters named Sophia.
0 Replies