Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 11:05 am
Yikes!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/11/reports-hillary-leaves-ground-zero-ceremony.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 19 • Views: 6,148 • Replies: 131

Kolyo

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:16 pm
"Yeah, I voted for a fascist who went on to carry out atrocities of a kind never seen in America since Wounded Knee, but if we had elected Hillary, we could have ended up with Tim Kaine as president!"
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:22 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Yeah... doesn't look good. My hope is that whatever it is - they just come right our with it. If it's dehydration and heat exhaustion like I've heard, the right won't believe it anyway. This could hurt her.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:47 pm
@snood,
As I figure you know, there are lots of causes of fainting. Hope this is simple enough. I used to have high-ish blood pressure and fainted sometimes from the pills bringing it too low. Doc changed pills. A few years later, my bp was routinely normal and steady (I took the pressure each day) and my doc suggested I might not need them anymore (gradual weight loss going on for years). I still take my pressure every day, ever watchful, but it's now been a couple of years sans pills. And yeah, I keep hydrated/water or mineral water.

I hope this doesn't become a complete stopper, with all the haters out there. We don't know Trump's real health, of course. Seems he's a bit of a pudge, but that's rather normal now. I admit to being a Trump fearer; hate is a little strong - I just want him to go away, back to the golf course, preferably in Antarctica.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 01:11 pm
I fainted last year at the doctor's office. It was a fasting lab, and they didn't hit a vein when they tried to draw blood. I often feel faint and tired in the mornings when I don't eat breakfast. At no point did I think it was the sign of a serious health condition.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 01:20 pm
She needs to go to a doctor and get a clean bill of health.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 01:51 pm
@Kolyo,
I used to be a lab tech (1st career) and practically fainted myself at the beginning of taking real patients' blood. I got over it, naturally, and was soon pretty good at it, and even at the start, I wasn't afraid of blood itself, or needles, just fear of screwing up and hurting the patient. I remember being told to watch out for the unexpected - the strongest looking guys might be the ones to faint. Smelling salts always at hand, at least at our lab. Later, I trained others to take blood from me.. sometimes owwie..

A lot of people (I read) skip breakfast and there are a lot pros and cons, probably mostly cons, expressed online. Back in my hectic days, I always had some kind of breakfast, which was a problem since I always had to be up early and liked to or had to stay up late. Kolyo, you might mention that to your doctor (not my business). I now am relaxed in the morning and have coffee(s) first, may not eat for a few hours. Never feel faint in the a.m. This may be related to people having differing relations with glucose.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:05 pm
Doctor: Clinton has pneumonia, recovering after 9/11 event
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:16 pm
@revelette2,
Christ on a stick.

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:19 pm
@revelette2,
She may not have the stamina, but she is a hell of a lot more intelligent. If I was told she only had a year to live I would still vote for her over that racist, communist lover tRump. Where is his taxes. He has admitted that he wont release them because there is something in them that will hurt him. Where is the media on this. Trying to keep it close in order to MAKE more stories and sell more papers and books.

EDIT Google Trumps taxes.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 05:12 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Clinton has pneumonia...

Well now that we have a diagnosis, hopefully people will calm down a bit. What she has is serious, but also quite treatable.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 05:19 pm
@Sturgis,
I can only assume the feedback.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 06:19 pm
The opposition is not rational enough to take that as fact. It doesn't matter if she has her physician do a news conference, they will read something deceptive and nefarious into it. Even though it's totally understandable that she might have worn herself and her immune system a little thin.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 09:52 pm
I got a summer cold and had that hacking cough like she showed the other day. And this heat didn't make it any better. I suspect she's worn down from the cold and it went into pneumonia.

I'm still not going to vote for her.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 04:16 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
communist lover tRump.

Although I agree with most of what you've said about Trump I don't think he can be described as a communist lover. Putin is not a communist, he's a nationalist who, like Trump, demonstrates the very worst aspects of robber baron capitalism. He has become very rich.

Quote:
Roman Abramovich gave Vladimir Putin a $35 million (£25m) yacht in one of dozens of acquisitions through which the Russian president has amassed a vast covert fortune, it has been claimed.

The remarkable allegations come as a top American official openly accused Mr Putin of corruption, nepotism, and direct embezzlement of state funds.

While Mr Putin’s personal wealth has been the subject of speculation and lurid claims of corruption for years, little evidence has ever been produced to back up such allegations.

Mr Putin himself has dismissed claims about his wealth as “simply rubbish.”

But a new Panorama documentary to be aired on BBC One tonight details allegations that Mr Putin has established a complex system of “training and practices in term of how to mask his actual wealth.”

Details include Mr Putin’s alleged acquisition of the Olympia, a 57-metre luxury yacht. Dmitry Skarga, a former head of Russia’s state shipping company Sovcomflot, said the boat was a gift from Mr Abramovich, who transferred it to the president via an intermediary.

“It's a fact that Mr Abramovich, through his employee transferred a yacht to Mr Putin,” Mr Skarga told Panorama. Mr Skarga also alleged that the yacht is run and maintained with state funds, even though it is Mr Putin’s personal property.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/vladimir-putin/12120710/Vladimir-Putin-Roman-Abramovich-and-the-25-million-yacht.html<br /> <br />
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 04:33 am
Persons with pneumonia often try to keep going without treatment, because they don't realize for a time it is anything that serious. My mother had it a few times. Each time she would tell me she is getting better, no need for a doctor. I had to be the parent and tell her she was going anyway. And a cousin caught a form of bacterial pneumonia and she died because she waited too long to go to a doctor.
engineer

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 06:28 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

The opposition is not rational enough to take that as fact.

It doesn't really matter because the "opposition" is not going to vote for the non-racist anyway.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 07:06 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Persons with pneumonia often try to keep going without treatment, because they don't realize for a time it is anything that serious. My mother had it a few times. Each time she would tell me she is getting better, no need for a doctor. I had to be the parent and tell her she was going anyway. And a cousin caught a form of bacterial pneumonia and she died because she waited too long to go to a doctor.

Thanks for giving her the benefit of a doubt that she really was suffering from pneumonia, and not accusing her of making it up or hiding something terminal. A whole lot of people who don't like Hillary don't have the integrity or fairmindedness to do that.

For instance...
Some fool who calls himself AC14747:
Quote:
I got to say that as much as she lies if they're saying its pneumonia I'm guessing she's probably got AIDS and has like 6 months to live cuz you got to take into consideration that she's always Lyin so it's probably a bigger problem than pneumonia
Brand X

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 07:29 am
Campaign puts out that she overheated, never mentioned pneumonia even though was diagnosed Friday. She gave at least one interview and speech Friday never mentioning it. This is a problem with her messaging that makes people question her honesty. I wonder if she was told by the doc not to do any events, or if she just went anyway.

At 68 and all she needs to be doing on the campaign trail before November I won't be surprised if there are more collapses. Her health as an issue is really going to be on the front burner now.
snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 07:39 am
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:

Campaign puts out that she overheated, never mentioned pneumonia even though was diagnosed Friday. She gave at least one interview and speech Friday never mentioning it. This is a problem with her messaging that makes people question her honesty. I wonder if she was told by the doc not to do any events, or if she just went anyway.

At 68 and all she needs to be doing on the campaign trail before November I won't be surprised if there are more collapses. Her health as an issue is really going to be on the front burner now.

She catches pneumonia.
If she is immediately public with it, detractors would say she is lying to cover up something worse.
When she minimizes it as "overheating" so she can continue keeping a busy schedule, detractors say she is showing her dishonesty.

Tell me honestly, do you really think there is anything Hillary can do or say to avoid being called a liar by people who have never had any trust in the Clintons? Really?

1. Forums
  2. » Hillary Clinton health
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:03:02