AC14747

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 06:19 am
@izzythepush,
I'll take the fact that you're commenting on my sentence structure and not the issue that I posted as a sign of desperation on the part of people who will blindly back one of the most prolific Liars ever to run for the presidency

Seems like the DNC is scrambling around for a plan to replace Hillary Clinton if she has one more coughing or fainting spell... I hope that's not the case because I think at this point she is so exquisitely defeatable.
AC14747

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 06:25 am
@snood,
As I told one of your attacker Buddies I find it enlightening that you're attacking the construction of my sentences but not the issues that I'm raising. Apparently you are are feeling deep desperation at the turn of events where Hillary has lost her 10-point lead and it's basically neck-and-neck with her opponent has called a large portions of the voting public deplorable and is obviously lying about her health to the point now where even the biased mainstream media is attacking her... It's understandable that you all who have been blindly backing her without reservation are now feeling that deep level of frustration and Desperation. So on that note and because I'm such a forgiving individual I'll forgive these childish attacks which seem to be precipitated by this obvious hysterical frustration
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 06:27 am
Former DNC chairman calls for Clinton contingency plan
Quote:

The Democratic National Committee should identify a potential backup candidate for Hillary Clinton in case a health emergency forces her out of the race, a former head of the party told Politico Monday.
Don Fowler, who led the DNC from 1995 to 1997 under Bill Clinton's presidency, called for a contingency plan after Clinton was seen stumbling after a 9/11 memorial event Sunday.

"Now is the time for all good political leaders to come to the aid of their party. I think the plan should be developed by 6 o'clock this afternoon," Folwer told Politico.

He said he expects Clinton to recover from her bout with pneumonia, which forced her to leave an event early Sunday, but that the DNC would be amiss not to consider other options.

"It's something you would be a fool not to prepare for," he said.
Clinton aides said Monday she will return to the campaign trail later this week.

The campaign also plans to release more detailed medical records soon.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 07:04 am
@AC14747,
Your appalling sentence structure is a sign of your lack of education and your inability to come up with a point worthy of being addressed.

But hey, continue to "think" whatever your masters tell you to, just don't expect those of us who've actually had an education to take any notice.

As far as desperation goes, you're the one demanding people pay attention to you and treat your clueless utterances with respect.

AC14747

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 09:06 am
@izzythepush,
Your response lacks credibility in as much as you claim I am not worthy of response but yet here you are responding.

Whether or not my sentence structure is an indication of my education or lack thereof is not the point. The point seems to be the hypocrisy of the liberal-left who claim to be the ideology of Tolerance. Yet you think that because I may have less of an education than you I am beneath contempt or response. It is noteworthy that I have never called you any names but in this particular post you refer to me as a slave and Clueless.

But then again this should come as no surprise to me as your fearless leader has demonstrated her true feelings about people she believes to be beneath her; the average American voter.

In order to solve your dilemma may I suggest that you put me on ignore.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 09:08 am
@AC14747,
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/71/86/57/7186574d54bad8b3fc2cb8ec2bbb6035.jpg
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 09:12 am
Question:

Is Hillary Clinton just a lying heartless bitch who would expose a vulnerable young child to bacterial pneumonia for the sake of a photo op or is it a case that she knew that she was not contagious but instead is just hiding a debilitating disease?

I would like to think that nobody is that heartless, but while others think that she is, I prefer to believe that she is not a heartless cruel bitch but instead is in fact hiding a more serious debilitating medical condition.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:20 am
So, maybe you've all been right. It seems nothing will cause her to drop out. I suspect her team of twenty doctors and sharpshooters will hoist her ass around brain-dead or not.

I guess the question is: when wll Hillary be forced out due to physical unfitness or increasing symptoms of Parkinson's - or whatever the real illness is.

The media is trying valiantly to spin it positive, but voters are pissed at ANOTHER lie, MORE subterfuge.

I think she's putting trump in the Oval unless someone forces her out and lets the one she stole the nomination from run as he should be doing right now.
Lash

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:22 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:

So apparently your standard for idiotic is anyone who disagrees with you because that's really all I've done is disagree. Are you listening to yourself?

They act like criticizing Hillary is beating up their mother. It's a playground around here.
Lash

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:25 am
@nimh,
nimh wrote:

Quote:
She has to keep doing these fund raisers to spend gobs of money just to stay even

"Just to stay even," eh?

http://i.imgur.com/tJqJr6R.jpg

I have to say I'm really suprized to see you taking the back of a neoliberal warhawk. You really support Hillary Clinton? You support the continuation of the broken two-party system? Her environmental policies? Her drone murders?

Is that really true? I thought you were a liberal.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:30 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

So, maybe you've all been right. It seems nothing will cause her to drop out. I suspect her team of twenty doctors and sharpshooters will hoist her ass around brain-dead or not.

I guess the question is: when wll Hillary be forced out due to physical unfitness or increasing symptoms of Parkinson's - or whatever the real illness is.

The media is trying valiantly to spin it positive, but voters are pissed at ANOTHER lie, MORE subterfuge.

I think she's putting trump in the Oval unless someone forces her out and lets the one she stole the nomination from run as he should be doing right now.

I for one Lash really truly appreciate your transition from hard-core republican to die-hard progressive liberal.

Anyone who questions your sincerity needs only refer to the myriad of posts you've made regarding liberal causes and other liberal politicians ever since Bernie pledged his allegiance to the Clinton campaign.

I'm really just glad to see you haven't changed, I mean despite you telling us how much you've changed .
AC14747

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:34 am
@Lash,
Well if you mean by playground the childish Junior High School Tatics then I would have to agree wholeheartedly
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 10:56 am
@maporsche,
Thanks. I'm glad you're paying attention.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 11:18 am
@Lash,
Is it written in stone it has to Bernie if she does decide she can't continue on towards the presidency as she is right now? Why can't it be Biden?
Brand X

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 11:21 am
@revelette2,
Bill says Hillary's whole health problem is nobody can make her drink water.

So you can lead a _____________ to water but you can't make her drink.

Epic.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 11:21 am
That's ok, Bill can fill in for her while she is away. That's what everyone wants anyways.
roger

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 12:24 pm
@McGentrix,
Is that how it works? I thought Kaine was able.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 12:35 pm
@roger,
Maybe, but all I heard on the radio today is how Hillary is home in bed while Bill and Obama fill in for her on the campaign trail. You'd that that at least Obama would have something else to do, like be President and stuff.

Bill, I expect he would have his hand up the puppets ass all through Hillary's Presidency, if we are so unlucky as to have that happen.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 12:38 pm
@roger,
I'm really liking Mr. Kaine. I've started following his campaign news. Too bad he didn't have more visibility two years ago.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2016 12:42 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
You'd that that at least Obama would have something else to do, like be President and stuff.

You have a problem with ALL sitting presidents campaigning or just ones in the Democratic party?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 01:44:32