revelette2

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 07:48 am
@snood,
They have to talk about her health considering who Hillary's competitor is in the presidential race. Having said that, she would have done better to say the truth after the 9/11 event. She is being treated and she canceled her California trip so she should recover. I admit her health does not seem to be the best, still, we have no choice as the only other alternative is Trump. If she dropped out and Bernie stepped in, Trump will win. I don't think Biden could take the place of Bernie, but if he could and would run with Kaine, that would be way better.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 07:48 am
@snood,
I think the fact she was diagnosed on Friday but continued on shows more bad judgement on her part, which is her well established modus opernandi.

snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 08:05 am
@Brand X,
So, in answer to my question, there is nothing she could do.
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 08:14 am
@snood,
They said she was on antibiotics. for the cold?

Is there treatment for pneumonia? breathing treatments, rest?
snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 08:42 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

They said she was on antibiotics. for the cold?

Is there treatment for pneumonia? breathing treatments, rest?

This is the statement released by Dr Lisa Bardack, her personal physician since 2001:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CsGjdidWgAAkSf0.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 09:14 am
@snood,
As I have said numerous times, I don't need to lie about this stuff.
snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 10:05 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

As I have said numerous times, I don't need to lie about this stuff.

Yeah, well - I just thought I'd point out that you're the exception. Good on you.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette2

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 11:13 am
Several Clinton staff members also felled by pneumonia bug
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 11:18 am
@snood,
I don't know where the hell you get off calling me a fool I've never said anything negative about you and I'm going to report you I hope the moderators take action. But it's typical of you people in this forum who will support a candidate who is a proven liar; and she is a liar because she should have been more forthright with the voters in America Friday when she learned of her diagnosis instead of trying to hide it. The people have a right to know about the candidate running for the office of president. So as a liar you will still vote for her no matter what she says or does? What does that say about you?
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 11:51 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:

Well she's got enough money to buy any type of clean bill of health

Are you here to play the jerk or what?
AC14747

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 11:55 am
@edgarblythe,
No I'm here to post what are you here for to call people jerks. Are you the a2k police?
Considering that her doctor issues statement saying that her cough is due to allergies when they knew full well she had pneumonia I guess the doctor is a big is a liar as Hillary or the doctors being paid to do what Hillary says to do.
snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 11:57 am
@AC14747,
I called you a fool because you said if Hillary reports having pneumonia she probably has AIDs. I'll stand by that assessment of you. Everything you post verifies it.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:02 pm
@AC14747,
You seem a man on a mission to destroy without allowing facts to even factor in.
AC14747

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:18 pm
@snood,
No I didn't say she has AIDS I said based on the fact that we can't get a straight answer out of her I am left to assume that she could have just about anything including AIDS.

So because I expressed an opinion different from yours I'm a fool? Is that how it works?
I believe that's classified in the rules as inappropriate and I'm asking the monitors to remove your post and put it on suspension because I never said anything negative about you even though I disagree with what you have to say. You don't have the right to bully anybody or call anyone names just because you disagree with them. Isn't this what you accuse Republicans of doing?
AC14747

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
No my mission is to post my opinion without being called names. Apparently something you can't seem to do I've never attacked you although I disagree with what you have to say have I ever called you any names I think it's about time that the moderators of this forum start doing their job and remove this post and put people like you on a suspension until you learn your lesson and you also owe me and this form an apology for stooping to Childish tactics
snood

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:22 pm
@AC14747,
Quote:
So because I expressed an opinion different from yours I'm a fool? Is that how it works?

No, you're a fool because all we have to judge you by is the words you choose to post, and you post fairly unadulterated foolishness.
revelette2

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:33 pm
@AC14747,
She has had a prolonged cough, due to that, she went for another evaluation and it was then she was diagnosed as having pneumonia. So, I suppose her cough developed into pneumonia. Several staff members have had the same bug. Generally that is the way those things work. It is really not hard to follow, you merely have to have an open mind. She should have gotten a flu shot, but, it is hardly disqualifying to come down with pneumonia. I agree she shouldn't have tried to cover it up though it is entirely understandable why did so, it was just stupid. She should have known it would come back to bite her.
AC14747

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:34 pm
@snood,
Oh I see so you're the High lord judge here at a2k. What gives you the right to decide who is a fool and who is not. Could you tell us how you qualify for this position? Calling people names because you disagree with them is not only childish it's against the rules of this forum and I am calling on the moderators to eliminate your post and put you on suspension. Because frankly well you think you are better than the rest of us in reality you are not as evidenced by the fact that you must descend into name-calling in order to disagree. Your response is inappropriate and abusive and should not be tolerated by anybody in this group. Not only should you be suspended you should offer an apology to everyone in this group.
AC14747

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2016 12:41 pm
@revelette2,
Well let's just hope that she follows suit with Donald Trump who says he's going to soon release his health records.

And I watched her coughing fit when she claimed that she was allergic to Trump. I have seasonal allergies too and I've never had that type of wet mucus-filled cough or I lose my voice and it obviously look like her breathing was labored. And in a news conference right after that she look like she was running a fever. But I agree she made a really big mistake by not telling people Friday that she had pneumonia hell if anything else she probably would have got sympathy from people but now she just looks like what everybody suspects her of; a liar.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:15:52