roger

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2016 05:00 pm
@RABEL222,
Doctor Ozz? Awesome not.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 04:42 am
What people I know and I think about the latest Clinton lie cluster.

http://www.ninaillingworth.com/2016/09/14/a-brief-note-about-hillary-clintons-medical-incident-on-911-2016/
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 07:03 am
Quote:
Hillary Clinton released more detailed medical information Wednesday that describes the form of pneumonia she's been diagnosed with as a mild, non-contagious bacterial infection. The campaign also released more details about the results of routine lab tests given to the Democratic presidential nominee, such as blood cholesterol levels and her annual mammogram.

Clinton has been at her home in Chappaqua, N.Y., resting since she was recorded leaving a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony on Sunday in New York City stumbling and being held up by her aides. After receiving a CT scan of her chest on Friday, Clinton was diagnosed with a small right middle-lobe pneumonia, according to a letter released by the campaign from her physician, Dr. Lisa Bardack. Clinton is being treated with the antibiotic Levaquin for 10 days.

Sunday's health incident was preceded by Internet rumors fanned by conservative websites that the Democratic nominee has broader health issues, a narrative the campaign wants to squash after Clinton spent much of August fundraising in private instead of holding public events.
Spokesman Brian Fallon said earlier this week the former secretary of State has no underlying health condition. Clinton suffers from seasonal allergies that developed into pneumonia, according to her doctor.

Also included in the Wednesday letter are the results of additional lab tests as well as that of an annual mammogram, which was reported as normal. According to Bardack, "the remainder of her complete physical exam was normal and she is in excellent mental condition."
Bardack added: "She is recovering well with antibiotics and rest. She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve."

The campaign also released a health letter on her running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, written by Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the attending physician of the U.S. Congress that stated Kaine is in "overall excellent health."
Bardack placed Clinton's condition in the context of a number of recent allergy flairs, "a typical pattern for most of her life." In January, Clinton received a tube in her left ear to treat an infection and sinusitis. On Sept. 2, she was found to have a low-grade fever, congestion and fatigue, conditions that worsened and developed into a cough as she traveled over the following week.

Clinton has come under criticism for not disclosing that she was sick until two days after the pneumonia diagnosis. In a Monday night interview on CNN, Clinton said she did not share her condition earlier because she "didn't think it was going to be that big a deal" and called on the press to hold Donald Trump to the "same standard" of transparency. She said she thought she “could power through It," but that “didn’t work out so well.”
In July 2015, Bardack, an internist in Mount Kisco, N.Y., said Clinton was "healthy" and "fit to serve," noting the candidate suffered from hypothyroidism and seasonal pollen allergies.

Clinton's history of blood clots has been a focus of attention. She underwent anticoagulation therapy to dissolve a blood clot and had to wear special glasses to correct double vision for nearly two months starting in late 2012. In last year's medical report, Bardack said follow-up exams in 2013 “revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis.” She’s had two prior blood clots in her leg, once in 1998 and once in 2009.

Wednesday's letter said recent testing, in coordination with her hematologist, all within the past month, had come back normal.

source

I know the typical response, but personally I am reassured, I was a little worried last weekend.
0 Replies

AC14747

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 09:32 am
What's all this hoopla about Hillary releasing medical records? The only thing she released was her doctor's statement about the pneumonia... And we already knew that... If it's true. Where are all her medical records from the past when she fainted hit her head had a concussion, a blood clot, DVT, memory loss? Where is the diagnosis for her repeated fainting spells. When She fainted at the 911 Memorial why was her doctor asking her to squeeze her fingers? Obviously the doctor was checking for a neurological problem. As if the doctor already knew something from her past that we haven't heard about.
maporsche

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 10:09 am
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:

What's all this hoopla about Hillary releasing medical records? The only thing she released was her doctor's statement about the pneumonia... And we already knew that... If it's true. Where are all her medical records from the past when she fainted hit her head had a concussion, a blood clot, DVT, memory loss? Where is the diagnosis for her repeated fainting spells. When She fainted at the 911 Memorial why was her doctor asking her to squeeze her fingers? Obviously the doctor was checking for a neurological problem. As if the doctor already knew something from her past that we haven't heard about.

Holy crap man...you're really losing it.

She's released more medical information than Trump. More than Obama. More than Romney. Hell she's released more than any other presidential candidate than McCain.

Her doctor has stated, in a professional manner, that she is fit for duty and is healthy.

You know that every single time your doctor talks to you that they are assessing you for neurological problems (asking you questions such as your name, dob, medical history, where you are, what day it is, etc)?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 10:27 am
@RABEL222,
The truth is the truth, and in the case of people's health, it's impossible to hide something serious...although with these folks, they will try their hardest.

If either of them wins and then drops dead from something they've hidden, the VP will step in in an orderly fashion. It's happened before.

This go-round, either VP candidate would make a better president than the nominee.
maporsche

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 10:37 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
If either of them wins and then drops dead from something they've hidden, the VP will step in in an orderly fashion. It's happened before.

I can't imagine the voter who supports Hillary but hears Trump's veiled accusations about Hillary's health and decides: "You know, Trump is right, I support Clinton because of her policy views and party platform, but because she may die in the future I'm going to vote for Trump instead!"

Does that person exist?
maporsche

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 10:45 am
@AC14747,
Here's something we know about Trump's health.

He's overweight. On cholesterol lowing drugs. Doesn't exercise. Eats fast food while on the campaign trail.

He's 70 and heart disease is the #1 killer of old white men. Heart disease risk in increased in people meeting Trump's description.

He probably shouldn't be criticizing anyone's health.
AC14747

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 12:13 pm
@maporsche,
Thanks Doc..but ur wrong. Every year past 50 that you don't have a heart attack your chances decrease until you approach 100. Also it seems like Everyone is on a statin. Docs now believe it reduces systematic inflammation and they are now also having people up there vitamin D for the same reason. Junk food? Anything you don't cook from raw yourself is probably processed so what's the diff. Exercise? It's over rated. Longevity is about genetics.
maporsche

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 01:25 pm
@AC14747,
AC14747 wrote:

Thanks Doc..but ur wrong. Every year past 50 that you don't have a heart attack your chances decrease until you approach 100. Also it seems like Everyone is on a statin. Docs now believe it reduces systematic inflammation and they are now also having people up there vitamin D for the same reason. Junk food? Anything you don't cook from raw yourself is probably processed so what's the diff. Exercise? It's over rated. Longevity is about genetics.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

God, I swear if you're not doing stand-up somewhere, you should.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 01:56 pm
@maporsche,
No but not every voter knows and understands the policies of either candidate, and it is upon probably superficial things such as this that many of them cast their votes.

As a result, their selection can change repeatedly depending upon the headlines.
maporsche

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 02:03 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
No but not every voter knows and understands the policies of either candidate, and it is upon probably superficial things such as this that many of them cast their votes.

As a result, their selection can change repeatedly depending upon the headlines.

I can't believe that you can write this about America and I have to actually wonder to what extant it is true.

How very sad.
maporsche

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 02:04 pm
@AC14747,
Oh, and I'm not a Dr. I'm just a nurse.

What I posted consists entirely of facts.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2016 02:38 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I can't believe that you can write this about America and I have to actually wonder to what extant it is true.

How very sad.

Not really.

It's irrational to expect a population of 350 million + (More than two centuries removed from their Independence Day) to be totally in tune with the current events of the day, let alone what the policies of either candidate may be.

Unlike you, I think, I don't believe that because citizens don't get all in the weeds about presidential candidates, that they are bad or sad persons.

They may be disinterested and ill informed in regards to what the Media chooses to report as daily "current events," but there are so many other more important and significant characteristics upon which to be judged, that this particular "flaw" is rendered trivial.

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 08:04 am
My latest homegrown conspiracy theory is that Hillary will be killed by Selenium 90 leading into the election (courtesy of the Russians) - but what I really wanted to talk about was the quality of the VPs - which would you rather ran the country? Neither strike me as inspiring - and it's probably a sad indictment that neither candidate chose a VP that could be seen as competition for themselves.
snood

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 08:34 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

My latest homegrown conspiracy theory is that Hillary will be killed by Selenium 90 leading into the election (courtesy of the Russians) - but what I really wanted to talk about was the quality of the VPs - which would you rather ran the country? Neither strike me as inspiring - and it's probably a sad indictment that neither candidate chose a VP that could be seen as competition for themselves.

Not just your theory... These are reports about the doctor whose discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased NFL players led to the making of the movie 'Concussion'. He thinks Hillary may be being poisoned by Russian operatives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/doctor-thinks-hillary-clinton-being-poisoned/nsYz2/

http://thegrio.com/2016/09/14/doctor-says-hillary-may-poisoned-by-trump/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788923/It-possible-Hillary-Clinton-POISONED-Putin-doctor-urges-Presidential-candidate-undergo-blood-tests-following-health-fears.html
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 08:57 am
Seeing his mindless postings on a blm thread I'd have to agree. I've ignored the douche. Oh for reasonable minded Trump supporter. Wrong basket.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 09:31 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Seeing his mindless postings on a blm thread I'd have to agree. I've ignored the douche. Oh for reasonable minded Trump supporter. Wrong basket.

Not me, but I can imagine a reasonable argument for Trump that really has nothing to do with "liking" the man.

If you are confident that, while both of these candidates are terrible, one is more terrible, supporting the less terrible candidate is reasonable.

Now what you seem to want is someone that can intelligently argue the virtues of Trump, and respond, intelligently, to your charges against Trump.

I'm sure such a person is out there, but not that they are a member of A2K. It seems to me we may have no more than 2 declared Trump supporters here.

I will "defend" Trump against what I consider to be absurd charges simply because I don't like absurd charges, but I don't "like" him and I'm not voting for him so, again, I'm not your man.

While I'm at it though: Oh for reasonable minded Clinton supporter.

0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 09:46 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I'm seven years younger than Hillary and I've had pneumonia that was so bad it caused me to pass out after trying to resume normal activities. So, I can sympathize with her...if she has pneumonia.

A pneumonia truther!

We all knew it was coming.... Rolling Eyes
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2016 09:50 am
@DrewDad,
Sorry if I don't buy into everything coming out of a campaign and candidate that has continuously stonewalled, obfuscated, misinformed and lied.

You do?

Well I knew that was coming.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:09:11