Ralph Nader Professional Ass....

panzade

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:12 am
Chucky knows where you live Bear. In fact he knows where all the commie pinkos live. Soon...very soon, scores will be settled.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:17 am
Well then, I'll put on a chicken....
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:43 am
Chuckster wrote:
Pots calling kettles black. It's all a"big conspiracy" by big government and big corporate fat cats. Love it or leave it kiddies. Move to Russia.

How about I work to change it instead chuckster? Are you willing to help, or is it easier just to call both kettles black, and hope that the big government and big corporate fat cats will throw some of the table scraps to you.

Honestly this is the most rediculous argument out there. Anyone who seriously supports that opinion should be the ones moving. Democracy is something you have to work for. If your too lazy to take part and take control of it then you shouldn't also be reaping the benefits of those who are.

( "Seriously" bolded because I would like to belive that Chuckster doesn't seriously belive that. Yeah..... I'm one of those guys who still belives in the inherant goodness of people.)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:48 am
If one is willing, coachryan to be a faithfully kept dog, life under the table catching scraps can be okay and steady....but is it really a life? There are those of us who think not......I don't want to assume on short notice but may I assume you are one of the latter? Welcome to A2K.....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:51 am
Quoting Chucky on a different thread:

"The MO in these rooms is readily identifiable. Paid agents and a network of stooges "banging" the terrorist's talking point drum. Intelligent souls see it and move on...with no need to engage an obviously stacked deck. At the appointed time each of you will be rounded up and dealt with. Thanks for being so dumb. We know where each of you are."

As you can see Coach, there's no need to hold on to the notion of inherent goodness.
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Sun 19 Sep, 2004 10:24 pm
http://www.alternet.org/story/18828

just found this article reminded me of this thread.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2004 01:36 am
panzade wrote:
Quoting Chucky on a different thread:

"The MO in these rooms i..... At the appointed time each of you will be rounded up and dealt with. Thanks for being so dumb. We know where each of you are."

with b.s. like that, you are the one that needs to move to russia. betcha dubya's " good friend " "valad-muur" will give you a gig in spetznaz.
0 Replies