Do you think her feelings are real?

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 02:53 am
This woman and I have been best friends for four and a half years. We tried dating when we first met and it didn't really work out. She got a long term boyfriend of three years but they broke up last month. Last week she agreed for a date tomorrow. She drank for the third time ever today (one six pack) and started texting me how she wanted to give me a blowjob. And that she had felt that way for some time, before drinking and while she was with her boyfriend. I'm the friend she's known the longest and she said I'm the nicest guy she knows. I told her that I didn't want to take advantage of her being drunk and to save the conversation for her to read tomorrow. She said she was fine with that and she also said that she was sure she'd feel the same way tomorrow while sober. Do you feel like her romantic gestures could be genuine or is it for sure the alcohol talking? I guess we will find out tomorrow when she wakes up and reads the conversation, but what do you think? I've really had feelings for her since I met her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 507 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:56 pm
"I told her that I didn't want to take advantage of her being drunk and to save the conversation for her to read tomorrow. "

You are a very kind, patient man. I hope this woman realizes that, but I think she's foolish and could very well have a drinking problem.

0 Replies