Vote GOP or the Bible will be banned! Oh, no!

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:48 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I live in the south, and, yup, I live in a trailer. Bear's correct.

West Virgina is not the south. It is not the North. No one seems to claim itexcept maybe Southern Ohio. I have lived in a trailer or two myself in my life edgar, I think my first one didn't even have the classy matching underpinning.....but I eventually stepped up to the faux brick......when my last cub leaves the den I will probably sell this money pit I'm currently residing in so fast it will make your head spin and purchase another trailer........
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:48 pm
Oh man, if we can turn out the Dems this November, they'll 86 The Book of the Worm of God ? ! ? ! ?

Is this for real? You're not just gettin' my hopes up, are ya?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 08:55 pm
With the way they have wanted to remove Christianity from the public forum I would bet they would try. Groups have already been removing Christianity from schools, parks, courts and even removing bibles from hotels. Teachers have been suspended because of wearing crosses, and judges have been denied because they had a strong religious belief. They are already on their way to doing so, why wouldn't it be considered.

As long as these elite groups don't have to see anything that resembles Christianity they will be happy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:01 pm
Who are "these elite groups?" Where do i sign up? I've alus wanted to be a elite . . .
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:03 pm
ACLU, Americans United for Separation of Church and State, People for the American Way.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:18 pm
Do I have to move back east to become an elite, or can I pick up an old Lotus and just drive one? Ms Emma Peal drove an Elan, does that count?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:24 pm
Oh you can be from anywhere, but the highest of elite come from the major urban centers. Just remember you have to look down on the common person as an idiot, ridicule religion, insist there isn't a God and that anyone can resemble God, and be cool with the rich folk.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:28 pm
Baldimo wrote:
. . . and be cool with the rich folk.

Be cool with the rich folk . . . huh . . . you mean the Shrub's buddies? The one's he's willing to destroy the economy for? The one's he's all worried might be overtaxed? Don't see many of those boys and girls in my neck of the woods . . . i guess Republicans would know more about their own kind . . .
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:29 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Groups have already been removing Christianity from schools, parks, courts and even removing bibles from hotels.

They have removed Christianity from the parks?

Now, that's cruel.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:34 pm
You can't have a buncha christians runnin' loose in public parks, Habibi . . . people go there to have fun, fer chrissake . . .
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:52 pm
Setanta wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
. . . and be cool with the rich folk.

Be cool with the rich folk . . . huh . . . you mean the Shrub's buddies? The one's he's willing to destroy the economy for? The one's he's all worried might be overtaxed? Don't see many of those boys and girls in my neck of the woods . . . i guess Republicans would know more about their own kind . . .

Try the hollywood crowd and any one who they get along with! Everyone forgets taht hollywood people are rich. They get paid to lie for a living and enjoy it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 09:56 pm
As opposed, of course, to trading with Saddam Hussein, shipping jobs overseas, robbing the public till with unbid contracts . . . all those cool "I'm down with Dick and Donald" scams . . .
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:12 pm
I want to be in a cool elite group that declares justified wars, and brags about killing people in them.......then maybe I can use the GI benefits for the penile enlargement surgery :wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:13 pm
Hey, you don't even need to justify 'em, just make somethin' up after ya get there . . .
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:24 pm
Setanta wrote:
Hey, you don't even need to justify 'em, just make somethin' up after ya get there . . .

... And then make up another, and another, and another until it seems like there was just a whole host of reasons, that the liberal elite's were too busy examining their navels to see.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:25 pm
Ya'll sure are well informed about these liberal-elite folks . . . you got a lot of 'em out your way?
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:26 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I live in the south, and, yup, I live in a trailer. Bear's correct.

But if the trailer is in West Virginia...

http://www.kakahead.com/funny_pics/redneck%20high%20rise_1.jpg
0 Replies

coachryan

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:28 pm
Setanta wrote:
Ya'll sure are well informed about these liberal-elite folks . . . you got a lot of 'em out your way?

hehe not anymore! I moved from Belton TX, (very close to the shrub ranch) to Madison WI! it feels like heaven Very Happy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:38 pm
That trailer gots to be one of a kind.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 10:39 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Try the hollywood crowd and any one who they get along with! Everyone forgets taht hollywood people are rich. They get paid to lie for a living and enjoy it.

Rich and they support a progressive tax structure at the same time. Aint that somethin'.
0 Replies