The full story.....

Xale

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 03:24 pm
Ok,
If you in any way gave me advice with chris then I thank you. I think that I will make my move soon and befor this weekend ends I will have posted this to tell the full story to this day.(if your interested)

Ok, It all started when I first liked Chris.(DUH) Once the homecoming dance was announced this year my 11th year of school, I was thinking. The weekend before the HCD I spent the night at a friends ( he will be called SC) house. I told SC about her and he having a girlfriend that knows Chris was going to help. So SC asked her if she was going and she said yes but with no one. So that say at the end of the say I had Math W/ her and I was going to ask her. Then I noticed I had sat right next to her W/O noticing. when SC told me I was, I was forced to ask her. She said sure. I did not really talk to her all that week but on Fri I asked her if she was going to the pree dance bonfire that nite, she said yes and I met her their. I said hi and for the most part she spent time w/ her friends. (she also gave me some dance tips on my request because she is an incredible dancer)
Then she and I were invited to a pre HCD party at SC's housethe day of. That day I called her (after buying her a rose) and told her. She said ok but she made it sure that I knew we were going as JUST FRIENDS. After the small talk at the party we went to the HCD their I paid for her ticket. For about 45 min she tried to pay me back and I finally got her to keep it and told her thats what a gentlemen would do. Their I found out she was even better of a dancer than I had thought. We all danced at a group to awsome songs. Their were about 5 slow dance songs. I tryed to find her on 3. On the first time I got in about 15 seconds because she was in the littlegirls room. Number two was the big time. It was perfect the song that went like "is it nothing at all or are we just friends." So at first she asked me if I wanted to dance w/ her or was I forced by my stupid friends and I replied "Both!"(haha...) Then I was just focused on not doing anythin wrong so the only thing I notice was her getting closer. Then she asked me if I was ok and I said"yes why?" ans she said "because your shaking." Then I noticed and said I did not even notice and the song ended and I walked away and she went back to her "stuff."
At the end on stairway to heaven I could not find her so her friend we will call her MS asked me to dance at the time I forgot that she was her friend and told her what had happened and that I liked Chris allot. After on the next week I talked to my friend we will call her EM. EM told me to get the rose which I did not give Chris and let Chris her dress. EM does not tell things like it is so she gust asked me how I was doing and I said I was holding up. As this is happening SC is calling in stupid favors because he thought he helped me out. Then in math I was correcting my work. It was in groups of 4 but my friend AK and I thought that their were no others. Then Chris came back. (this was a while after the dance) Then I was doing a problem on the board and it was not my best day. Feeling discouraged I joined this board for help. And on top of it all I found out ny friend SI likes her to.
He said it was ok though because I like her more. So then I talked to my best Guy friend JF and am about to tell him all this. On a good note this was a great day. I was dressed nice had allot of energy, got infront of the class did the problem on the board and acted charming. I think I caute her eye. I am still having trouble even greeting her but it's a start. Today I went over my Best friends house (She's a girl) She (CS) gave me her advice on the situation. i am really close to her. (she gave me my first kiss) She said go for it even if she has a car and u don't. If she likes you thats cool but it will be better if you just do it. so here I am well ya I am trying to cope w/ my fear of rejection.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 579 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PamO

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:10 pm
ok xale, i blundered through all of that you wrote above me...well, because i like you as a fellow a2ker...

the next time you are feeling a little loquacious...hit the return bar a few times! you gotta break that stuff up, xale!

Smile
0 Replies

Xale

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:18 pm
OOPS
Sorry I got carried away in my typing sorry I will edit that. I got caught up in the moment.
0 Replies

PamO

Reply Fri 17 Sep, 2004 04:33 pm
sounds like you'll be fine in the chris dept.

keep playing it cool. you'll probably end up having a great relationship with her. try helping her in math class. if she needs it. have you tried a study session?
0 Replies