"One does not simply walk into Mordor..."

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 06:50 am
@jespah,
One does not simply walk into Mordor and demand a selfie with Sauron, the Witchking, and Gothmog.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 07:04 am
@tsarstepan,
One does not simply walk into Mordor and not say hi to Sauron's mom. She babysat you for the first 4 years of your life while your mother got her degree in nursing. You owe both your mother and Sauron's mom a great deal. Visiting Sauron's mom every once and awhile really isn't that much of a burden. She misses you a lot. Don't let poor Sauron be the victim of guilt because you're neglecting your loving duty.
iamsam82

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 03:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
One does not simply walk into Mordor because you have heard a Psyduck has spawned in Nurn.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 03:41 pm
Just Mordor this up a bit.

http://chartarchive.org/artwork/26729-300.jpg
iamsam82

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 04:18 pm
@izzythepush,
One does not simply walk into Mordor to find out if Mr. Sauron was mis-sold PPI.
chai2

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 05:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

One does not simply walk into Mordor and not say hi to Sauron's mom. She babysat you for the first 4 years of your life while your mother got her degree in nursing. You owe both your mother and Sauron's mom a great deal. Visiting Sauron's mom every once and awhile really isn't that much of a burden. She misses you a lot. Don't let poor Sauron be the victim of guilt because you're neglecting your loving duty.

Saurons mom made the best pancakes, didn't she?

I remember so many nights pouring out my heart to her about some elf or ent that wouldn't even look at me, eating those pancakes, with a big cold glass of milk.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 05:25 pm
@iamsam82,
PPI?

Proton pump inhibitor?

Seizan

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 07:54 pm
One does not simply walk into Mordor without dropping by to say Hi to Mr. and Mrs. Sauron and all darling little Saurons. Bring cookies...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 01:44 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

PPI?

Payment protection insurance. Credit card companies used to charge this as a matter of course. It was found illegal and they were ordered to pay it all back. There's a lot of people affected and a load of dodgy companies are advertising on TV to say they can get it back for you, less a huge commission. They're particularly frenzied right now because the banks don't have much longer to tell those affected, and if you get a claim form from your bank you'll get the lot.
iamsam82

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
One does not simply walk into Mordor. You've got it mixed up with Maldon near Chelmsford. You can walk right into that.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 10:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

chai2 wrote:

PPI?

Payment protection insurance. Credit card companies used to charge this as a matter of course. It was found illegal and they were ordered to pay it all back. There's a lot of people affected and a load of dodgy companies are advertising on TV to say they can get it back for you, less a huge commission. They're particularly frenzied right now because the banks don't have much longer to tell those affected, and if you get a claim form from your bank you'll get the lot.

Ah. We had/have something similar here. Haven't seen it in ages, so I guess banned here as well.

I remember having to opt out of it, which of course the credit cards were hoping you wouldn't notice.
It was ridiculous.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 11:00 am
@chai2,
There's a lot of advertising space being taken up right now by companies desperate to get the last of the outstanding claims.

https://www.gladstonebrookes.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/PPI-compensation.jpg

http://stashthecash.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ppi.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02211/ppi-claims_2211990c.jpg
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 11:04 am
@izzythepush,
Can you take this elsewhere please?

One does not simply post onto Mordor joke thread and digress into totally irrelevant subjects.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2016 11:06 am
@tsarstepan,
Sorry, I was just explaining to Chai and I think I'm about done anyway.

One does not simply walk into Mordor when spacehoppers are enjoying retro chic right now.

http://www.tsttoys.com/images/66cm-retro-space-hopper-orange.jpg
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Mon 3 Oct, 2016 06:05 pm
One does not simply walk into Mordor ... and trust Google Translate for Orcese...
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2016 11:59 pm
@iamsam82,
one does not simply walk into Mordor and manage to cross their base camp from one border to the other with just a disguising robe and a tiny dagger as equipment without being noticed at all by thousands of orcs surrounding you... unless you are Frodo or Sam... if you are you miraculously fool them all and walks peacefully carrying their dearest treasure to destroy it right under their noses and their evil master
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 05:22 am
One does not simply walk into Mordor without taking snacks.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 06:01 am
@jespah,
One does not simply walk into Mordor without having ones habitual morning cup o' joe.
parados

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 01:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
One does not simply walk into Mordor without bringing a towel.
chai2

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2016 01:38 pm
@parados,
One does not simply walk into Mordor and expect to find gluten free alternatives.