"One does not simply walk into Mordor..."

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 05:51 pm
@chai2,
youd have to be a real Bilbo to do that.
chai2

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 06:02 pm
@farmerman,
I should very much like to hold some krispy kremes again, one last time.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/c9/33/f2c933ebeb727d80b21ed6a9fb4bface.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 06:03 pm
@chai2,
yes maam, how uh.... many dozen woul you like?

for you, theyre free, just dont harm my face, I wanna have an open casket
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 06:44 pm
@farmerman,
80's Throwback:
One does not simply walk into Mordor and return 1 night rentals to Blockbuster Video, especially if the VHS tape hasn't been rewinded.
chai2

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:19 pm
@tsarstepan,
The penalty for that would be swift and conclusive.
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 07:21 pm
One does not simply walk into Mordor without getting a stamp on your arm (so if you go out, you can come back in).

One does not simply walk into Mordor -- one makes an ENTRANCE.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2016 09:02 pm
@tsarstepan,
We had this child who actually shovd a sammich into a VHS chute because the doors all opened inward.

Theres a bunch of developments down in Chester County that have street names from Middle Earth (as well as one with roads named after the characters in movies <Like Forrest Gump Road. )
To me that shows that many of these people who buy these ruburban "farmettes" jjust to show off, are just plain nuts.

A DILDO BAGGINS Rd would just be fine to name a road. Im sure the sign would be stolen every time its replaced
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 03:15 am
One does not simply walk into Mordor in the middle of Sauron's lounge act.

One does not simply walk into Mordor and cut the cheese in Sauron's office.

One does not simply walk into Mordor without a little scooper and some plastic bags for your dog (or your Gollum).

One does not simply walk into Mordor and try to convince the first orc you meet that he doesn't really exist, and this whole thing was just made up in the mind of some British guy named Tolkien... Yeah. Good luck with that...
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 05:10 am
@Seizan,
One does not simply walk into Mordor and mindlessly play Pokemon Go without dropping by Sauron's house for a quick cup of tea and a friendly chat. He misses your visits very much.
Seizan

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 05:35 am
@tsarstepan,
One does not simply walk into Mordor and yell "Trick or Treat!" then proceed to toilet-paper Sauron's SUV...
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 05:59 am
@Seizan,
One does not simply walk into Mordor.... Un less you are an Orc, orcs do it all the time.... Well... Or gollum.... Or Saruman, he can too... Oh! Or a salvage but... Well... Spiders e en live there. ... And eagles, forgot about them..... What the hell!, Frodo and Sam cant simply walk in Mordor!
iamsam82

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 04:04 pm
@momoends,
One does not simply walk into Mordor when one has massive ****-off eagles right from the beginning that can fly there and could carry the ring bearing shortarse straight over Mount Doom so that he can drop his pissing jewellery into the abyss and avoid another four hours of film.
Seizan

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 12:52 am
@iamsam82,
One does not simply walk into Mordor and ask them to start the whole movie all over again...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:23 am
One does not simply walk into Mordor because...

Unlike other coach holidays, we pick you up from your home address at the start of your holiday, and drop you safely home on your return. There’s no hanging about on the side of the road waiting for your coach to turn up, or wasted time spent at expensive Motorway Service Areas. We even treat you to a nice cup of tea, or coffee, just before you board your coach! So with [name removed, I don't want to be accused of spamming] you can relax right from the start, content in the knowledge that everything has been organised, from start to finish.
Seizan

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
OOoo... Does that name (removed) just happen to be ... Mordor Express Coach ...?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:11 am
@Seizan,
It would have been better if I'd posted that instead.
Seizan

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:53 am
@izzythepush,
Sorry. The Ring made me do it...
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Mon 5 Sep, 2016 06:59 am
One does not simply walk into Mordor without a season pass (which also gets you free rides for the kids).
NSFW (view)
jespah

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2016 05:42 am
One does not simply walk into Mordor and kill the thread about simply walking into Mordor.