Does she like me?

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 03:43 am
I'm currently 15 this year and I have recently told my friend that I liked this certain girl. Let's just call her Anna. When I told my friend that I liked her, I told him not to tell her about my feelings for her. Couple of days later, he just messaged her and said that I liked her. This was what he said, "Hey do you like (me)?" She said no. Moments later, my friend screenshotted my message indicating that I liked Anna and sent it to her. Her reply changed from "no" to "I don't know." The next day at school, she asked me if I like anyone in my class, that was when I confessed my feelings to her. She immediately turned away, blushed, took out a note and wrote that I have just confessed to her and passed it to her friend. The next day, we didn't really talk much but she looks at me sometimes but I pretended not to notice. The day after that day, she passed me a note when I was looking and asked me if I wanted to go to (this place) with her and and some friends. When I got back home, I was thinking of texting her but before I was able to touch my phone, my phone vibrated and I checked it and it turned out to be her messaging me instead. (Btw that was her first time we have ever messaged each other.) She just said 'Hi.' And when I replied, she just said 'Lol'. I asked her what was it that she wanted to say to me but she said 'Nothing.' What does that tell me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 433 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 06:17 am
@koseihiromi,
That you shouldn't trust your friends to be go-betweens.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 07:54 am
"What does that tell me?'

It tells you that she IS interested and now it is up to you to "develop" this relationship. Start spending time with her. Get to know each other. Have fun!!

and - yes - keep your friends out of all communications. They can really mess things up between a couple.
0 Replies