Help me I'm having woman trouble

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 09:01 pm
Ok here is my problem. A good friend of mine is kinda seeing this girl at the present time. Well he invited me to come to her house with her because her best friend was going to be there. So I decided to go ya know just to hang out and do a little bit of drinking. Well when I got there It was to my surprise that this was the most beautifull girl I have ever seen. I was extremely nervous but I didnt really show that I was nervous but I wasnt as outgoing as I usually am. Well the night progressed and we were drinking and me and the alcohol loosened me up a little bit and I was talking freely to her. I was absolutly surprised when we had so much in common. Well about half way through the night she was a little tipsy and asked me to go for a walk with her. So I did. We started talking and she was telling me about this guy that lives about 2 hours away from her that she went to HS with and that how he wont have anything to do with her. She told me he wont return her phone calls very often or anything. She said all he is doing is smoking weed and whoreing around with girls and she said that she is sick of it and she is ready to move on into a good relationship with a guy that will treat her right. So I proceeded to try and sweet talk her by throwing out clues that I am a good guy and I would never do anything to hurt her. So befor we got back to the house from our walk she kissed me twice and this was not just a peck she was going at it. So after we were through I asked her If that was really what she wanted to do because she had had alot to drink. She told me that that was what she wanted to do and she wasn't drunk. So I automatically assumed that it was going good between me and her. I wasnt following her around after that or anthing to obvious like I was desperate I was just playing it cool. Well by about the end of the night I caught her calling the guy she is trying to hook up with, the one that wont have anything to do with her so I didnt say anything but I was kinda upset. Well when it was time to go to bed there was only two beds in the house and my friend and his girl was sleeping in one and the girl that I was talking to that night was sleeping in the other. I had had to much to drink to be driving home. I went in the bedroom befor she went to sleep and asked her if she would mind me sleeping in the bed with her and she said no. So I did. well about 10 mins of laying there together she said she had to go to the bathroom and she went and was gone for about 5 min. So I was a little worried because I didnt know if she was getting sick for the alcohol so I let her best friend know what was going on and she went in and talked the her. Well the result was that she thought that I was going to try and take advantage of her even though I didnt even try and pull a move on her. So My friends girl came in and talked to me and told me what the deal was and I told her that I had no intentions in do that. Then she came back into the room and we went to bed. Well to make a long story short lol yea right I Know I have only me this girl once but to me this girl is completly perfect to me in looks and personality but I called her about 3 days later and she didnt seem to interested in me. Like she is still stuck on that other guys is what my friend was told from his girlfriend. So I dont know what I should do but please help if anyone has any Ideas. One more thing and that is that I am not the type of person at all to fall so hard for a girl this is my first to That I have felt this way and I am 21 and have dated my share of girls to know that this girl just does something to me. Thanks for the futur advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 386 • Replies: 2
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 09:12 pm
Is your enter key broken?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 03:54 am
If she's not interested, there isn't a whole lot you can do.
0 Replies