She blocked me because i love her

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 05:44 pm
So there was/is this girl i am really in love with. We´ve been going to the same school for 5 years now and i have told her i am in love with her and everything however she doesn´t feel the same way, mostly because we used to be really good friends. Well long story short, i kinda bustled her and was really whiny why she never even wanted to give me a chance (something she didn´t have an answer for) so it basically ended up that one of my closest middle school friends blocked me because I was in love with her. Now onto my question. Its been a year and i am still not over her at all, and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to reach out to her, now that much has gone into the past. Could i try again, this time without being friendzoned before I tell her? As i said, i cannot get over her and its led to depression for me. Please reply and tell me what would be the best way to approach this
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,134 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 06:21 pm
@hoganpotts,
Quote:
i kinda bustled her and was really whiny why she never even wanted to give me a chance

Don't know what 'bustled' means but whining about why someone won't date you is about the biggest deal breaker ever.
Quote:
(something she didn´t have an answer for)

No one owes you that answer and She no doubt did you a big favor by not answering you. You might Never have gotten over that.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 06:42 pm
@Leadfoot,
You have had a crush on her; this is not love. You bothered her with your whining and she blocked you.

The best way to approach this is not to bother her now either.. You can get over her, it is all a part of growing up. Many of us have gone through teen crushes.
0 Replies