Does he still want me?

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 10:32 am
So I've been seeing this guy and everything has been going great until?recently. We started off texting each other good morning every day, spent all day texting back and forth, and texted each other goodnight. He would call me his nerd or sweetheart, and a few times even my heart. And I always texted him the same back. We live about 2 hrs away from each other but we would see each other at least once a week. The sex was amazing as well. Best sex I've ever had and he was always saying that if this doesn't work out sex would never be the same for him. We talked about moving in together, and basically everything we could. He always was asking me questions about having kids and where I would wanna go on our honeymoon if we ever got married. He once told me he had a dream where he lost me, and he hurt all day because of it. Than things changed. All the sudden we talk alot less, we just spent a weekend together and we didn't really talk or have sex. He even took off early on Monday. He stopped texting me goodnight these last few nights and today he didn't even text me good morning until after I texted him. We barely talk it just seems like he's distancing himself from me. What do I do. Do I leave him be? Let him text me. Or do I keep trying to have a conversation with him so he doesn't think I'm ignoring him. Am I just being crazy. I really don't want to mess this up by asking him if I'm just being crazy. I really care about this guy. What do I do. Does he still even want me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 674 • Replies: 5
No top replies

gorff

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:02 am
@Arnoldsgirl3,
How long have you been seeing him?
The distance him to you 2 hours? Thats a bit much to get close to someone.
Things have changed. Something has changed for sure. Tell him you noticed a change in pattern. Sex, conversation or lack of, time together, goodnights goodmornings stop, lack of interest. Just ask him, and tell him you notice a pattern change.. cause that is what you are seeing, you are not wrong on that, and there is something going on. In the meantime I would hold off on sex until you figure out what is going on. He will be black and white and get to the point if it is you two just for sex or not. But could be other things

Cold hard truth is he could be loosing interest. My initial though is the 2 hours away.. but there is sex. See where I am going? Not all guys are the same of course, but it does sound like it could be a case of girl on a leash.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:36 am
@Arnoldsgirl3,
Quote:
Than things changed.
So what changed? Or, more to the point, what do you think caused the change? If you don't know, then it is time that you ask him. As stated previously, you two need to talk about it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:42 am
@Arnoldsgirl3,
Arnoldsgirl3 wrote:
I really don't want to mess this up by asking him if I'm just being crazy.

Does he still even want me?

he is the only one who knows what has happened to change his routine with you

you have to talk to him

ask him if something is changing/has changed in his life

talk

__

if the two of you can't be honest with each other about your lives/changes/concerns there's not much point in continuing on in any case
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 11:43 am
@Arnoldsgirl3,
Arnoldsgirl3 wrote:
we just spent a weekend together and we didn't really talk

you had an opportunity to talk to him in person and wasted it

phone

don't text

talk
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2016 02:08 pm
What else besides sex would have kept you together?
0 Replies