OK SO HERE IT GOES. . . .

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 09:24 pm
Edit (Moderator): Moved to Relationships & Marriage forum

Very Happy HELLO EVERYONE, I AM NEW AT THIS SITE, BUT I FOUND IT INTERESTING HOW HELPFUL OTHERS OPINIONS COULD BE TO SOMEONE'S PROBLEMS.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 582 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 09:37 pm
Hello, eyecandy, welcome to a2k.

It would help us to respond if you don't write everything in capital letters, and break your post into some paragraphs.

You will get more answers if you post this question in the Marriage and Relationships forum. You do that by going to that forum, and then clicking on New Topic.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 03:31 pm
He probably hasn't called you because you broke up with him. I doubt anyone would want to call an ex the day after a breakup, either it's painful or there will be yelling or you just don't want to deal with it. So don't read anything into that, it doesn't mean anything.

As for him having conversations with other women, the fact is, he's there, you're where you are, and you cannot watch him 24/7. He's in college and there are people there of the opposite sex. I suspect there are also male people at your college. Even if your conversations with them are 100% aboveboard, you can see how he could get the wrong impression, at times, if he was to think too much about such things, yes? So the shoe's not so nice when it's on the other foot.

Anyway, bottom line, it's a long distance relationship and you are both in college, which is when most people do the most flirting and dating and, frankly, hooking up. You are both denying that by continuing with an unsatisfying long distance relationship. There are plenty of satisfying long distance relationships - I'm not knocking them. But your long distance relationship is clearly not working. You've broken up. Go through whatever raging or anger or healing process you need to and then move on. You do yourself no good whatsoever by harping on it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 03:42 pm
Does he play on the defensive side of the ball or offensive?
0 Replies

eyecandy83

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 10:26 pm
gustavratzenhofer: ha ha thanks for your help with my problem, hes a wide reciever and his dad played in the NFL as well same postion.
0 Replies

eyecandy83

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 10:33 pm
jespah: thank you, i talked to him today, and he asked me how my day was i told him it was rough. He said his was too. I asked him why his day was bad he said the same reason mine was. He said im in his thoughts all day, and being without me is killing him and its only been one day. That made me feel good. I was like well you have a odd way of showing it because you havent called me and hes like, well what do you say to someone who breaks up with you, but he told me that he really loves me and he is here whenever im ready, but i told him, clearly there is something wrong that we need to fix, or it wouldnt result to this. So he told me he was gonna call me lata, so we will see. As of right now, we are still not together. so will see
0 Replies

eyecandy83

Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2004 08:34 am
HE DIDNT CALL!!!!!
0 Replies