Is he just shy?

jeanica

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 08:32 am
A little background: Right now, I am wondering if my crush is interested in me or if he is REALLY SHY. I managed to ask someone that is his classmate (I am friends with A, A is friends with B, B is my crush's classmate). I approached B and asked if my crush was attached or likes anyone and he told that my crush was shy and not the type to look for relationships. B's exact words were "he is communicating with a girl now, but he did not say he likes her". Now some of you may think that I should not have done certain things. I did indirectly let my crush know I was interested through B. B told him my name and brought me outside his class because my crush said he wanted to see my who I was. When I went back outside his class as B was still communicating with him through the window, his expression looked really shy and B told me once again that he is a shy guy. 2 days after he saw my face, I saw A skyping with B and when B saw me, he brought his laptop to my crush and when my crush looked up, I waved to the screen. He LOOKED DOWN. I went away from the camera and my crush looked back up again and stared into the screen, I tried waving again but he only stared and B took his laptop away. . .

I received 3 different opinions about this situation from my friends. He is Shy, Not interested and Simply hard to read.

Now, my main purpose is finding out if he is really a shy guy. He is REALLY POPULAR. I already know of 3 other girls that likes him. He is also a student leader which means he handles camps or orientation programmes. Also, he is in a band as the guitarist and has performed on many stages. His Instagram is full of pictures that he got others to take of him, wouldn't this make him seem pretty confident of himself? All these make it hard for me to believe he is really a shy guy?

I decided to approach him because we have been making a lot of eye contacts and my friends even tell me he is looking at me. However, I really don't know what is going through his head after the recent events. Advice please! It will be great if any of you can tell me why he would not even wave back sigh. Maybe its really NO INTEREST.

Thanks all! ^^
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 593 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2016 09:17 am
@jeanica,
Go over and say hello. Be friendly and pleasant.

You don't need a script but if you want one, ask about pretty much anything which he has with him at the time. E. g. if it's a laptop, is he working on anything? Guitar? Ask about music. Student leader stuff? Ask him how that is and if it's a lot of work.

Just, you know, be nice and be on point. Don't fangirl.

Screw trying to figure out whether he's shy, or interested at all. You're just saying hi to someone and striking up a conversation.

Be the catalyst. Either you get somewhere, or you don't. Doing nothing gets you nowhere.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2016 08:33 am
Stop trying to get into his head and be concerned about what YOU want to find out.

He may be outgoing in some areas, but shy in his love life.

Take a chance and approach him. If he's not interested, you will find out FROM WHAT HE SAYS AND DOES - not that he "looks down."
0 Replies