The Quotable Reich

maporsche

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 02:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

What I would like to know is how you people manage to guard Hillary on a2k 24/7. How do you find time?

I don't know man, you've posted over 94,000 times on a2k compared to my over 7,000.

How do you find the time? I could use some tips.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 02:45 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

Don't know why you all care what I think of Trump. If he did get elected I think he would be impeached and resign before the trial.

You don't know? You vocally supported Bernie and opposed the preordained Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton. You may as well wear a "Make America Great Again" hat now. You are now privileged to have every post thumbed down between 7 and 10 times, have everything you say sneered at by those better than you and have between 2 and 6 other posters come at you on every thing political you say from now on.

Welcome to the club.

I know. But I am just dumb and stubborn enough to think integrity is still important.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 02:47 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

What I would like to know is how you people manage to guard Hillary on a2k 24/7. How do you find time?

I don't know man, you've posted over 94,000 times on a2k compared to my over 7,000.

I have been here longer and more of my posts are non political than political.
maporsche

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 02:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

maporsche wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I have been here longer and more of my posts are non political than political.

You've been here since 2002 (me since 2004). You post almost as much per year than I have in the last 12 years.

Sounds like you're spending a whole lot more time on here than I am. I'd say 97% of my posts are political, maybe that's why it appears to you the way it does.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 02:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

My bitterness toward Clinton is based on her dishonesty, her false liberal talk, the nasty way she and the Democratic structure defrauded the primaries, her Dick Cheney style slant on foreign policy and her blatant adhering to the corporatism taking democracy away from the nation.
With Trump, it is so obvious what a disaster he is even his own party is cringing.

Don't forget that she also bought her brief role as a State Senator in New York, which she had no previous connection, which she bought with political favors. There was no way New York wouldn't elect whomever the Democrat running was that year. So she bought herself a title.
Then, she bought her spot in Obama's cabinet as part of the deal of her begging off the 08 election. That would give her more status as part of the deal was also the 2016 nomination which has been shown to be a certainty from the beginning. Poor Sanders never stood a chance.

Hillary is what all of you should hate in American politics. She has no interest in helping anyone other than her self and her legacy. She's a fraud and you are blinded to it. Now she has "experience to lead"... so much bull **** it makes me want to puke.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 03:45 pm
@maporsche,
I'm referring to guarding Clinton from criticism.
Many of my posts I make one right after the other, as in music threads and other kinds, where lots of posts can be made in a few minutes.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 03:47 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

My bitterness toward Clinton is based on her dishonesty, her false liberal talk, the nasty way she and the Democratic structure defrauded the primaries, her Dick Cheney style slant on foreign policy and her blatant adhering to the corporatism taking democracy away from the nation.
With Trump, it is so obvious what a disaster he is even his own party is cringing.

Don't forget that she also bought her brief role as a State Senator in
New York, which she had no previous connection, which she bought with political favors. There was no way New York wouldn't elect whomever the Democrat running was that year. So she bought herself a title.
Then, she bought her spot in Obama's cabinet as part of the deal of her begging off the 08 election. That would give her more status as part of the deal was also the 2016 nomination which has been shown to be a certainty from the beginning. Poor Sanders never stood a chance.

Hillary is what all of you should hate in American politics. She has no interest in helping anyone other than her self and her legacy. She's a fraud and you are blinded to it. Now she has "experience to lead"... so much bull **** it makes me want to puke.

If you are telling me I am blinded to it you haven't been paying attention.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 03:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
Not you, others.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 03:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
I don't care about what you're posting on. When someone who has 94,000 posts criticizes someone with 7,000 its pretty ******* hilarious and laughable.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 04:02 pm
@maporsche,
He wasn't specific to you, stop being so easily offended. Isn't there a protest somewhere you should be in?
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 04:09 pm
@maporsche,
It's more pathetic that no matter when you post, if there's anything critical of Clinton one of you people almost instantly reacts.
maporsche

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 04:14 pm
@McGentrix,
Not sure why you're jumping in here, but he replied to me. He definitely included me in his "you people" sentence. And specifically asked me how I, personally find the time.

Unless you understand the written English language differently than I do
McGentrix

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 04:39 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Not sure why you're jumping in here, but he replied to me. He definitely included me in his "you people" sentence. And specifically asked me how I, personally find the time.

Unless you understand the written English language differently than I do

I must because I see the subject of the second sentence referring back to the subject in the first sentence.

Quote:

"you" in the second sentence refers back to "you people". How does that specifically ask you anything? I guess you do actually understand the written English language differently than I do. I interpret it correctly and you do not. Easy peasy.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 05:45 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:
Don't know why you all care what I think of Trump. If he did get elected I think he would be impeached and resign before the trial.

I don't [really] care what you think about Trump...I already think I know the answer. I'm asking so that others who read all this anti-Clinton stuff ... all the time ... also question what the other guy would do if he won.

Then why the hell are you pestering him about it? If you're really as concerned as you make yourself out to be, deprive the "others who read all this anti-Clinton stuff" no further, and bestow upon us all your great wisdoms on the matter – since we cain't figgur it out fer our own selfs
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 06:02 pm
@thack45,
Clinton has foreign service experience, and have talked with many heads of state. Hillary has spent her life helping others. Even after graduating from law school, she elected to work to help others. How many with similar educational backgrounds did the same?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 06:24 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Hillary has a lifelong record of fighting for families:

After graduating from Yale Law School, she went to work at the Children’s Defense Fund, where she helped expand access to education for children with disabilities.
As first lady of Arkansas, she helped start Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families.
As first lady of the United States, she helped win the fight for Family Medical Leave Act. When Bill Clinton became president, Hillary was on the front lines working to ensure the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) was the first bill he signed into law.
As U.S. senator from New York, she fought for paid leave. Hillary helped expand FMLA to wounded soldiers and their families. And in her campaign for president in 2007, she proposed a national paid leave program and called for guaranteeing paid parental leave for all federal employees.
Blickers

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2016 09:49 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
Then, she bought her spot in Obama's cabinet as part of the deal of her begging off the 08 election. That would give her more status as part of the deal was also the 2016 nomination which has been shown to be a certainty from the beginning.

Pure and utter conjecture, backed by absolutely nothing whatsoever. However, if the guy on the AM radio says so, it automatically becomes Gospel.

Quote McGentrix:
Quote:
Don't forget that she also bought her brief role as a State Senator in New York, which she had no previous connection, which she bought with political favors. There was no way New York wouldn't elect whomever the Democrat running was that year. So she bought herself a title.

I'm sorry, Hillary Clinton was never a State Senator nor ran for the office. Please do not post nonfactual messages.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:00 am
@cicerone imposter,
Don't forget that she got a rapist off with cheap lawyer tricks...
Baldimo

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:03 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
I'm sorry, Hillary Clinton was never a State Senator nor ran for the office. Please do not post nonfactual messages.

WHAT? She was a Senator from NY from 2001 to 2009. She was a total Carpetbagger in NY. You wonder why people have an issue with your posts.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 11:07 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Don't forget that she got a rapist off with cheap lawyer tricks...

A defense lawyer is supposed to try to get their client off.