The Quotable Reich

Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 02:55 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
It's very funny watching you guys point at each others presidents -

Baldimo: Yours is a bigger war criminal/liar/terrorist than my guy.
Whoever: No, he isn't. Yours is a bigger war criminal/liar/terrorist than my guy.
Baldimo: blah blah blah, ....

"hypocrisy" can't be in US editions of M-W.

I never claimed Obama was a war criminal, that is your obsession. I'm calling them, anyone who supported Obamas' bombs, out for being hypocrites. They were all against Bush and what he did as CIC, but Obama took it all to the next level and they were quiet as church mice during his term in office. Now that there isn't a Dem in office, they are suddenly concerned with bombs being dropped.

While you might be several fries short of a happy meal but you are at least consistent.
nimh

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:08 pm
@Baldimo,
Your perception of who is being hypocritical might be a little distorted. When Obama proposed missile strikes against Syria in response to Assad's use of chemical weapons, just 38% of Democrats supported it. Now that Trump's actually done it, 37% of Democrats approved. So Democratic voters have actually shown surprising consistency in their response.

Republican voters, though? When Obama proposed missile strikes, just 22% of Republicans were in favor. Now that Trump did it, a massive 86% of them approved. Now there's some partisan lenses...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/11/daily-202-reflexive-partisanship-drives-polling-lurch-on-syria-strikes/58ec27d4e9b69b3a72331e6e/
Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:17 pm
@nimh,
Quote:
Your perception of who is being hypocritical might be a little distorted. When Obama proposed missile strikes against Syria in response to Assad's use of chemical weapons, just 38% of Democrats supported it. Now that Trump's actually done it, 37% of Democrats approved. So Democratic voters have actually shown surprising consistency in their response.

Republican voters, though? When Obama proposed missile strikes, just 22% of Republicans were in favor. Now that Trump did it, a massive 86% of them approved. Now there's some partisan lenses...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/11/daily-202-reflexive-partisanship-drives-polling-lurch-on-syria-strikes/58ec27d4e9b69b3a72331e6e/

Well that's 1 country out of 7 that Obama was bombing, what were the Dems feelings about the other 6 countries? Where is Code Pink?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:19 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I never claimed Obama was a war criminal,

Of course you haven't. You stay miles away from anything that leads to the truth.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:22 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Of course you haven't. You stay miles away from anything that leads to the truth.

There's the truth, and then there is your truth. No one believes your truth because you only talk about what you hate, you never talk about what you support.

I can tell you don't support US actions post WWII, who's actions did you support post WWII?
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:24 pm
@Baldimo,
You'll just run and hide. like you always do, like your fellow travelers/citizens do, even the ones that pretend they have a heart.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:33 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You'll just run and hide. like you always do, like your fellow travelers/citizens do, even the ones that pretend they have a heart.

See this is the BS I'm talking about. When asked a straight forward question about what you do believe you start with the ducking and diving, bobbing and weaving. Either speak your peace with no BS build up or just don't say anything. Enough with the distractions, get on with it.
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:40 pm
@Baldimo,
I'll start a thread if you promise you will stay there and discuss whatever is put forward.

You can see what cowards you lot are by how many of you fled, how many of you never showed up in the discussion of America's Grandest Lie. A lie that you know is a lie.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:47 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
I'll start a thread if you promise you will stay there and discuss whatever is put forward.

It doesn't require a full thread, you can do it in a single post. Considering how many 1's and 0's you waste on 9-11, you can spend a couple of sentences mentioning the things you do actually support.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:53 pm
@nimh,
Hypocrites. Do they understand which is up and which is down?
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Considering how many 1's and 0's you waste on 9-11,

Odd that you would bring up the one subject that illustrates just how cowardly so many of you are. And you all, the ones with the rock solid story.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:58 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
because Rice is a black woman...

Would this be the same Rice woman, the war criminal Rice from the Bush cabal of war criminals?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 03:59 pm
@nimh,
What is also surprising about that poll is the simple fact that Trump's approval rating is one of the lowest in history. That 86% approval just doesn't compute based on other polls.
However, according to past history, bombing seems to favor a president's actions.
camlok

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 04:02 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Perhaps you should consider some classes in spelling and grammar.

Mr Garrulous speaks on more things he knows little about.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2017 05:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The 86% refers to the share of Republicans who approve of Trump's decision to bomb that Syrian airport. The overall approval of Trump among Republicans is probably somewhere in the same region.
0 Replies