IM 18 AND HAVENT HAD A BF IN 4 YEARS!

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:09 pm
hey!well im 16 and havent had a bf in 4 years!i have no idea whats wrong with me!their seems to be no guy out their who likes me.not to be conceited but i know im not ugly..and im not a bitch either.im nice to everyone.as long as they respect me i respect them.if i like a guy im 2 nervous to go up to him and talk to him.i dont know what to say either.
i do alot of research online and most of the guys i read about say they like girls with confidence and plain hard to get. i need help!anyone got any tips or pick up lines please tell me!thanx!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,308 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:12 pm
Don't try so hard.

I didn't have a bf until I was almost 19.

I'm not ugly.

I know it's not the advice you're looking for, but it will eventually land you some dates.

You could also put yourself out there (NOT Vocally). Go to more ftball games, baseball, soccer, movies with friends, etc. Enjoy yourself.
0 Replies

lilbrookiie

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:13 pm
thanx
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 01:45 pm
Just to clarify, in the thread title it says you are 18, and in your post you say you are 16. Which is it? It might be helpful in deciding strategies for you in meeting someone.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 02:49 pm
Oh, good. I'm not the only one who wondered about the age thing. As I recall, I used to be pretty certain of my age before I was 30.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2004 03:18 pm
I think you should not worry about it. Be single and fabulous!

Nothing wrong with a single woman.

Not to mention, if you are 16, enjoy being a kid. You don't need a boyfriend.

If you are 18, just wait til college....you have no idea what is waiting for you! I guarantee you won't have a problem meeting guys there. Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:18 am
Don't worry, you have your whole life ahead of you and you'll find the right guy in time.

Good luck.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 07:21 am
Quote:
IM 18 AND HAVENT HAD A BF IN 4 YEARS!

Quote:
hey!well im 16 and havent had a bf in 4 years!

Well which is it, or haven't you decided? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

pdbowers

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:03 pm
Haven't Had A Boyfriend In 4 Years....
Regardless of your age, be it 16 or 18, why in the world, at your tender young age would you even be thinking about having a boyfriend?. My suggestion would be to start eating some "free range" chicken and organic foods to curb those chemicals that are used on most foods , and have caused the moral decay of our youth...... Very Happy

You have plenty of time to find a boyfriend or significant other, but right now, enjoy life, get an education, and make something for yourself. The rest will fall in place eventually.
0 Replies

td8181

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2004 11:23 pm
I don't see what up with all the fuss about am 17, 18 or what ever and don't have a BF?
There much more to life then just BF, there are people that have BF but they not happy, talking from some experience I see from my friends.
Other hand, being single is not bad, at least you get more freedom and do what ever you want without tied down.
So what if you did find a guy that would date you, if you don't like that person, then don't date them in the first place, it not fair for you and certainly not fair for them.
There always someone out there for everybody, it just see how lucky you are to find that person. Just take it slow, that person will come one day.
Are you feeling lonely that everyone have a BF and you don't? Well, have some more self confident in yourself. If you don't have confident in yourself then no one have confident in you.
0 Replies

mrflibble

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 12:44 am
I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend Very Happy
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 04:41 am
I'm 55 and I've never had a boyfriend.....
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 05:14 am
Nice one, Bear! You tell it like it is!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2004 09:51 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I'm 55 and I've never had a boyfriend.....

Laughing
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 2 Oct, 2004 12:40 am
oh wow BPB and to think i thought 'bi-polar bear' meant bi-sexual polar bear...
heres was me thinking youd been playing 'hide the hot dog' with gautam all this time...
damn!
ive got 3 consenting girlfriends and they all share me too but there is always room for more Wink
0 Replies